Looking for Mature Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Im looking for a drama free and older aged (30+ish) guild to raid Shadowlands with. I have pretty awkward raiding availability as i get home from work around 9pm CST. I should have no problem starting a raid at 9pm or after.

I main Veng Demon Hunter but am thinking about going DPS this go around with eyes towards Havoc, Warlock, or Rogue.

I generally do a bunch of Mythic + grinding and am always happy helping everyone i can out as far as grouping or otherwise.

Id like it known that i have no intention on no lifeing this game like i used to back in the day pulling 10 hours of gaming a day, though when im on i put in the work and expect everyone else in the group to do the same (for progression obv).

All of this being said i would love to have a solid group of gamers that chill not just in WoW but in other games as well. Having a small sense of community is always hard to find and would like to find a guild that is partly in the same feeling.

Please also note, I do have a few friends that may be joining me for the expansion.

Please let me know if there is any info you need or anything else you or your guild may be looking for.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Alyndre of Bonechewer and a member of a tight knit group called Terran Empire. We are the largest World of Warcraft community with 70 guilds across 180 servers. Discord serves as our main hub for PVE, PVPp & Mythic plus (M+) activities. My btag is ayamin#1680 or discord Alyndre#5812. Below is our recruitment video. If you’d like more information, hit me up.

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Sarvaen!

We might be a little younger than what you’re looking for, but I figured I would shoot my shot anyway because we might be in your time range. (For reference, the bulk of us are mid to late twenties).

I’ll drop my link, feel free to hit me up if interested!

Hi Sarvaen,

Koopa Troopa on Kil’Jaeden are a group of mature players that have been raiding since vanilla WoW. We are currently looking to recruit consistent and strong players to raid with us in Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear current content, and to push for CE. We also run mythic plus on a regular basis.

We raid two days a week for a total of six hours. We understand that family and careers are important and know that emergencies can happen. All we need is for you to give us as much notice as possible, if you can’t make it to raid.

Recruiting Tank : Low
Ranged DPS : High
Melee DPS : Low
Healer : Medium

Raid schedule
Main raid : Tue & Wed 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (6 Hours Total)
Alt Raid: Thurs 6:00 - 9:00PM PST (optional, based on interest)

Contact Info
Please apply : ~https://bit.ly/2EUkLKe
In-game: Baesong, Orcbum, Heavens, Ngow
Battletag: Ceesong#1985, Bum#1748, Heavens#11413

1 Like

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out! Although i wouldnt mind joining alliance i dont think any of my buddies would switch to alliance. But, if that for some reason changes ill be sure to let you know!

2 Likes

Hi, we’ve started a 1 day/week raiding guild on bleeding hollow horde. We are aiming at clearing mythic with a 4 hour/week time commitment. Aiming for Sunday night raids

Add me and we can talk to see if we would be a good fit for you
Jagoeman#1954

Hey there, Sarv!

I’m Nyoki and I’m a recruiter for Kismet on Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

Kismet refers to a power that is believed to control what happens in the future and we feel that coming together and maintaining such strong friendship over a long time has been our destiny and also why we continue to play this game despite everything that has happened throughout the years.

We would love to talk to you about coming to join our family and experience the new expansion with a guild that is more than just a raid group. It’s a reason to continue to play. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(Bnet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Kismet have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We recently transferred from Stormrage Alliance and are looking to establish ourselves within the server. While the guild itself is quite new upon Mal’Ganis, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Cataclysm and beyond.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Break Times: 9:00-9:05pm and 10:00-10:05pm

Current Progression
12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Previous Progression
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Recruitment Needs
Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Shadow Priests/Warlock)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Retribution Pal, DH Havoc, Rogue)
Healer (Open)
Tank (Open)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Wuvs: Bnet: Wuvs#11226, Discord: Wuvs#3302
Ziggy: Bnet: Ziggy#1109, Discord: Ziggy#3610
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Not sure if you would want to go Alliance… but my guild is Recruiting DPS for Shadowlands… We will be raiding Friday and Saturday 7-10 pm Pacific… We will be focusing on AOTC and dabble into Mythic…
my btag is Jackymoon#1378

We are a group of older aged wow players. We do a variety of different things together. We raid Saturdays afternoons. Very laid back. Real life comes first always.