Looking for mature, active guild

Exactly as title says–

About me - I’m a fairly active solo player looking to join a guild, mostly to learn the ins and outs of dungeons, am willing to raid. I learn best by doing, do not do well reading or watching videos. Looking for a little patience and ability to laugh at the rare brain-fart. Honestly, my first goal is to be able to consistently have something in the great vault every week.

I’ve been playing wow since 2009, was fairly in a fairly active guild with LK and early Cata, but since then has been primarily solo. Fairly shy, don’t talk much, but listen well. I have several toons I’ve created over the years, but this is my favorite since DH came out in legion. I rarely tank and haven’t healed in ages. Willing to learn both but want to learn the new dungeons first. I’m usually on every day (ET) and have a flexible schedule. There are times when I will take a break for a couple of days to recharge in RL. I’m mid-fifties with adult children, so looking for mature crowd, don’t mind being an elder statesman however.

Currently in same guild that I started in 2009, but willing to relocate. I PVP only to laugh at myself dying over and over.

Heya! I run a casual guild raiding heroic and normal (and running M+ keys). Most of us are in the 30-60 crowd with full lives outside of WoW. We also enjoy teaching people mechanics and running content with them. I’d love to tell you more about us! discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hey Tyrionn! Happy New Year and I respect your thought about makin’ this next year of WoW something that meets your needs! If you will consider a faction change, I think you might enjoy our casual guild, doin’ AotC (poke our heads into Mythic bosses cuz we ain’t scared lol), M+ (3x a week!), occasional grouped world pvp groups! We even have an active Community that doesn’t require a server xfer for you to join all our guild activities! Check us out!

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

Hey there Tyrionn I would love to chat with you to see if we might be a good fit for each other please feel free to add me via Btag : Kitsune#1784 or Discord : Sinafay#3443

HelloTyrionn! We would love to have you join our family! You sound like you would fit right in with us! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst , have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

thanks for all the replies, good to see the interest is out there. I’ll ping each of you in the next 2-3 days. FYI - it would take a lot for me to leave horde for alliance, although not totally opposed for the right scenario.

Hey Tyrionn-
It appears you haven’t found quite the fit you’re looking for. Is looking for a guild like dating older in life? I hope you’re rolling in your bank guild solo, but understand needing the change of scenery. a couple things for us–
we are alliance. we are older. we solo most things and group when we can get enough interest and availability. There are no expectations (to put out, so to say, ) on anyone other than to be nice (even the officers). It’s everyone’s time, and we’re not going to push anything on anyone… except maybe pets. we like some good pets.

If this is enough for consideration, you can find more on our Introverts helping Introverts post. Good luck with your search. I do hope it’s easier than RL things, but in the end, we’re still people, and relationships are made.

Hi there Tyrionn!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new guild on Illidan looking for more! We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We’re not a huge guild. We’re a small, friendly bunch who just want to have fun with the game again.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. As we’ve been building up our numbers and have some players new to raiding, we’ve primarily been running normal, but are going to be swapping to heroic in the new year!

We do plan to keep running normal for the few of us who are still learning mechanics, and we’re more than happy to help out with learning dungeon mechanics and gearing up!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602
(discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hello, you sound like you would fit right in with us. If you are willing to server and faction transfer we could be exactly what you are looking for. Please see my blurb below…

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hello,

Wreckreational Havoc of Kil’Jaeden- 9/10H - LF Healers + DPS for Heroic/Mythic 9.2 content. Raid times are Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time. M+ groups pushing keys daily. Some PVPer’s pushing Arena and BG’s daily

Currently seeking:
All DPS, classes and spec
All Healers, classes and spec
1 Heal or DPS with a Tanking off spec and appropriate skill/gears

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid. 9.0 and forward has seen alot of turn over in game and our guild has not been an exception to this. We have a history of AoTC prog and Mythic fun. We are rebuilding our team to get back to and beyond our former highs as a guild.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (Raid Lead is currently 10/10H)
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Leveling
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds-Thurs-(Monday content cleanup day) 6pm - 8:30pm Pacific Standard Time

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 10 minutes before raid.
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras are required)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We have a few dedicated pvp’ers, and our ranks are growing, however, coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys of all sizes for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Is a Little Salty – Tichondrius is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our Mythic in Sanctum of Domination raid team. We have recently revamped our team in 9.1.5 and we are currently 3/10 M. The guild has always had a mythic raid team with our best progression being 10/12 M in Ny’alotha but due to various reasons the team decided to take off the end of the tier and the beginning of 9.0. Our raid lead is currently 8/10 Mythic in Sanctum of Domination. We are a mechanics-based raid team and that will always be our focus. We have the ideology that once mechanics are mastered then downing the bosses will come with ease.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday evenings. However, the guild typically will host heroic and normal SoD runs, transmog events, host RBGs and run Mythic+'s throughout the week. If this seems to be a good fit for you, do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. Thank You.

Our Current Needs:

• Priest (Shadow, Holy, or Disc)
  • Resto Shaman
  • Warrior (Arms or Fury)
  • Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
  • Rogue

All DPS/Healers will be strongly considered regardless of spec or class but the above will carry more weight.

Raid Times are as follows:

Tuesday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

Thursday 7:00 PM – 10 PM PST

What will be expected of you:

• Discord is required, not just for listening purposes but to also communicate with the raid.
  • Attendance is a MANDATORY, we understand that real life comes first and are more than happy to make necessary adjustments but posting out for attendance for the team to make adjustments to roster is to ensure that the raid does not suffer.
  • Preparation is another key component; we ask all raiders to show up with pots, flask, and food buffs. Most nights Cauldrons and Feasts will be provided, but having the backups just in case is required.
  • Watch the fights, practice the fights, and be respectful to our fellow raiders.

The best way to reach out to us is through discord by direct messaging me on discord at:
Deathsdotter#3483
Battle-Tag: Dotty#1845

Descendants of Lore is recruiting and we are looking for people exactly like you, who can entertain themselves but also be part of the team. We are also social introverts so can be quiet but will open up once we get to know you. We are also all older with families, jobs, and adult responsibilities with many in your age range. We are rebuilding due to the lull in the game and some playing New Dawn and Diablo. Please feel free to reach out on discord or battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Shaman, Boomkin, Death Knight, Monk, Warrior and/or Mage to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 14 people after losing some to New World and Diablo.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

Looking for People that have an interest in Raiding.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
(This also applies to people that want to learn how to Raid).
-We aspire to raid Mythic in 9.2.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Monday set for prog or an Alt night.

-We complete Mythic+15 each week, as well as help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Hey, Tyrionn,

If you haven’t found a new home yet, please consider Phoenix. We’re an active alliance guild on Whisperwind, been around since 2007 with mature but not stodgy players who do all kinds of content. We’re very patient with new people and there’s no pressure to raid or do anything you don’t want to do. If you do decide you want to raid, we’re a Normal/Heroic guild that aims for Ahead of the Curve–sometimes we get it, sometimes we don’t–and raids Wed/Thurs 9-11 eastern. We run mythics at assorted times throughout the week and will periodically do transmog/achievement runs, fishing contests, etc.

If you’re still looking and we sound like a fit, look me up! Btag is BattleOoze#1158234 or on Discord, Üthor#7022 (that’s [Alt+0220] for the Ü). Good luck with your search!

We are definitely recruiting and it sounds like we may be a match. Here is our current ad below and contact into (bnet.discord) if you would like to chat further.

Happy hunting!
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression:9/10 Heroic (with pulls on Sylvanas, attendance has been dismal - most of us have AOTC, just a matter of having enough bodies to trigger it for Guild)

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Healers (For raiding and those who can dual spec for Mythic Plus)
• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!