Looking for lgbt friendly guild

Hi I’m looking for an lgbt friendly guild on my sever that does raid and mythics and pvp

4 Likes

Dont see why it would matter, your sexual pref shouldnt be brought up shrug

10 Likes

It matters because the lgbt community want to have a place to play and not have to put up with homophobic comments and to be able to play with others who are lgbt.

10 Likes

Hi Azrrael If you are still interested in a guild I am the gm of a lgbt guild on dalaran with a community of lgbt and allies and we have an absolute guild family here. I am going to add my guild recruit with the info below, but know we are absolutely a safe haven from the homophobic crap that often is found in other

The ancients misbehaving is a guild of folks who want to be a part of a social and casual guild.
Our goal is to have fun in the game so we are looking for others who want to make friends in game.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8:00 to 11:00 pm est. We have a normal progression raid group. We hope to add heroic raiding as we build up our raid team. We are looking for those who want to progress in normal and help us with heroic. We are not an aotc guild.

We have folks who like to pvp, do mythic and mythic+ and old content for achievements.
We are looking for folks just want to have fun getting bosses down, come regularly and ready to raid and leave any drama at the door.

We are a diverse and inclusive, lgbt along with allies guild. We have both lgbt and straight here and we want this guild to be a safe haven from the toxic environment that can be found in wow.

Weekly schedule
Normal raid Tue/Wed 8:00-11:00 pm est
9/9 normal Bod
5/9 heroic Bod
2/2 normal CoS
5/8 normal Eternal palace
Heroic content once finished with normal, but we are not an aotc guild.

Current raid needs are 2 tank/dps offspec, and a few more dps

Check out: https://guildsofwow.com/the-ancients-misbehaving

Or contact battlemom#1568

So basically it comes down to exactly what I said anyway… Should be able to play with anyone at that point. In all my years of playing RARELY has it been brought up on who people sleep with. So unless they bring it up, why would it be a problem? And then even if someone does, just say hey I dont wanna talk about that. Problem solved. Andddddd Bam you can join any guild in wow. win win.

6 Likes

why stay in secret when you can find a community to announce your proud LGBT/Vegan/Apple-Lover/Prius driver/ Vape cloud chaser life?

2 Likes

You’ve really never heard anyone say “That’s so gay” before?

1 Like

Really? In all your years of playing, you’ve never heard someone in game use a bigoted slur against the LGBT community? GTFO here. lol

2 Likes

This…this out of everything you could post…was your first post

2 Likes

I’m a homosexual

Is this really a need? Is LGBT a thing in game? Asking, not trying to be rude

Cause people think bigotry is fine compared to racism. As needless as you think OP’s post is, is as needless as your comment when his post has nothing to do with you.

^ Exactly.

who is this aimed at?
if at OP, the question is valid.

Yes.
I don’t personally know of any reasonable, logical person who wants to get off work, hop in-game and hear from their own guild toxic derogatory comments on them as a person or the life they live. That gets tiring and its bad vibes.

People love to twist what the word “gay” really means. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that phrase. I would love for people to somehow twist that into an insult. People really put too much weight onto words. Words have no power. It is you as a person that give them power.

I think if Christians have to deal with Jesus as a swear word you can deal with gay in the same way. Learn to not be offended and see people as more than just the few times they offend you.

Hey azrrael,

Our guild is on a different server but is lgbt friendly and always lookong for more player and to make it more of a home for all that want to play. It is a big core for our guild and something we would never sacrifice. If your still looking for a guild here is our info:

We are a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on obtaining AOTC and a few mythic kills every tier. Our core group of raiders has been solid for just over a year. We are a team of raiders that prides ourselves on completing content while at the same time enjoying each others company.

We started on US-Proudmoore alliance side, and transferred at the beginning of BFA. We are a LGBTQ+ friendly guild. While our main focus is raiding, we have an active Pvp Community, as well as multiple M+ groups running weekly. We also accept casuals and socials and run a casual raid of normal on saturdays 9-11PM EST.

If you are looking to raid our requirements are as follows:
Attendance: No more than 2 absences a month.
Gem/Enchants/Pots: All BIS, pre-potting is mandatory for progression fights.
Ilvl: Normal: 400 ilvl 52 Neck level, Heroic 415ilvl 55 neck
Raid Times: Tues 9-11PM EST (6-8 PST) and Thurs 10-12PM EST (7-9PST)
Mythic +7 Key minimum completed weekly.

Current Raid needs:
Dps (prefer melee but any dps will do)
Off-tank

Contact Gwarrar#1610 on bnet for any other questions

Sooooo your solution is to just hide who you are and hope people dont find out… yeah that sounds like a reasonable alternative to finding a group of people that you share a common ground with.

Its funny how when a military vet is looking for a guild made up of other vets nobody has anything to say, but when a gay person is looking for people who share that commonality suddenly its all “why would you need a LGBT guild?”

Maybe you’re too young to remember in the 80s and 90s when people were still getting literally beat to death for being gay, but i guarantee people that lived through it have not forgotten.

Looking for an LBGT guild is NOT the same thing as a car club or a model train club, its people gathering together in numbers for safety, in the past it was safety from physical violence, now its safety from emotional and psychological violence.

2 Likes