Looking For Late-Night Raiding Guild

I’m looking for a late-night raiding guild. Something that starts after 8:30PM Pacific. I raided as a priest (healer and dps) back in Classic, but am going to play a rogue or mage this time around. No strong preference on faction but would prefer a PvP realm.

Hey Aliuqet, we’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

<Dad Club> NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

hey man. If an 7-8pm PT start time works for you, we’re an alliance guild on Fairbanks PvP server that has just started recruiting. Read the post and shoot me a message on discord if interested Firestoned#9463.

Hey! Based on the information in your post and schedule, I think our guild would be a great fit for you! We are in high need of frost mage and rogue for our main raid team! Would love to chat with your more in person. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about the guild. Looking forward to talking with you!

Thanks for all the info. I really need an 8:30 or later time on Sunday/Tuesday because that’s when my current guild’s raid time ends… and my kids are asleep at that time! I could do 8 on other nights.

Feel free to check us out or come hang in Discord before launch. Short on healers and only have 3-4 serious rogues.

We have a second team that has a raid start time;
- Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
- Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
- Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
- Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events
Message me on discord lets discuss!
RavenWebb#9612

Hey there, I’m running a guild on herod (EST PvP) on alliance side. Got about 90 or so of us in the discord so far. We raid from 8 to 11pm CST ( 6pm to 9pm PST) so I know this is pretty early for you. Hit me up if you’re interested otherwise good luck! (discord: Magedaddy#4559)

[Herod][H][TEAM 2 LOOKING FOR MORE – PACIFIC TIME]

Raid Team 2 is looking for more members!

Team 2 Raid Times:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer? We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us: 
- We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect. 
- We offer a mature environment with stable leadership. 
- We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout. 
- We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community. 
- We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member. 
- At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about. 
- Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Discord: 5MhGVdD
Onired: Onired#3941

Hey, Ill be moving to Bleumeax server because of the QUEUE times. So unfortunately I wont be able to commit! My apologies.

what was your name in our discord? Just so i can update our records

Indivisible. Thanks man. My apologies. Just wanted to update you before hand.

no worries and good luck!!