Looking for late night raiding and mythic plus guild

Hey all I am a returning player (haven’t played much since Legion) and me and my girlfriend are looking for a raiding and mythic plus guild. Looking for late night because I am US and she is AU and I play at night with her. I am playing a Brewmaster Monk and she plays MIstweaver Monk. We are currently Alliance on Stormrage. We are looking for mature but non toxic guild to join (doesn’t matter either if its Alliance or Horde). If you are looking for a tank and healer combo please leave a message here or send me an ingame mail to Jyatt on Stormrage. Thanks all and happy looting.

1 Like

Hey buddy, we do our heroic clears on Thursdays/Sunday’s at 8pm CST. We focus on pushing keys when we aren’t raiding.
If our times work, I would be happy to chat.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hey, glad to see that you are giving wow another chance. If these times (tues, thurs, sun optional 7:00pst - 10:00pst, (A) Apeiron-Kel’thuzad may be the right fit for you. We are a friendly raiding/m+ guild and gaming community. Currently 8/9H BoD, 2/2N CoS. If u have not raided before, we will help you learn. add me aokiji1551#1128 for more info.

Hey if you would be interested in horde side we raid 830-1230 CST on friday and we are 3/9M hit me up on bnet at Cran#1145 to talk more GL with the search

Thanks all for the responses but at the moment we need times that are a bit later than those. Times we are looking for are 8 pm PST or later. As I stated before we are willing to play horde or alliance. I preferred to it if I can tank as brewmaster but will play windwalker if that is needed. The girlfriend plays only mistweaver so she is only wanting to heal. Hopefully we will be a fit for some guild. Once again you can drop a reply here or send me a bnet request @Jytar#1734 and we can talk more. Thanks all, happy looting.

Hi Jyatt,

Sounds like we can be a good fit for you and your girlfriend.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

Hello Jyatt,

We are Rising from the Ashes a horde guild on zul’jin. We recently split from our guild to push more content complete AOTC with each tier and run mythic plus on off nights. We raid 8-10:30 Tuesday and Thursday pst time. We are all like minded adults who have jobs and families so we tend to hop on later in the evening around 8 pm pst and play together for a few hours later on weekends. If this sounds like a good fit or you have additional questions please feel free to message me at Illfated#1398