Looking for late night raid guild

Hello all. I am currently looking for a guild that raids late night.

I have been playing wow since mid tbc expansion. My fuild and server are currently not active enough for me. 

Currently have the following max lvl toons.
Hunter ilvl 382 (main) (beast master)
Monk ilvl 370 (main alt) (brewmaster)
Shaman ilvl 340 ish (alt) (resto)
Death Knight ilvl 340 ish (alt) (frost)
Warlock ilvl 332 (alt) (demonology)
Warrior ilvl 350 ish (alt) (fury)
Druid ilvl 335 (alt) (gaurdian)
Paladin ilvl 350 ish (alt) (prot)
Rogue lvl 110 (alt) (assassination)
Demon hunter lvl 110 (alt) (vengence)
Mage lvl 111 (alt) (arcane)
Priest lvl 100 (alt) (shadow)

Yes i am an altoholic. I just need a home that i can run dungeons and raids with on 1 maybe 2 of my characters. As i mentioned my main server is suramar and my guild doesnt do much at all. And cant find raid teams that accept people under 400 ilvl. Pugging folks for mythic plus is like having a root canal.

I staryed bfa on launch day made it 2 weeks and had some life situations that took me from the game. Came back a couple months ago and have only managed to find 1 group that let me raid with them we made it to mechatorque on normal.

Leave me your contact information if your interested.

1 Like

The Bloodborn is a two-night Heroic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards. In addition to Heroic raids we run Normal raids, Mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs and more!

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

Raid Times – Tu/Wed | 12:30am-3:30am EST | 9:30pm-12:30am PST

Current Progression - 9/9 H BoD and 2/2 H Crucible

Contact Info:
Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Manager)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Assistant to the Guild Manager)
Battle Tag - Sickminded#1465 (Recruitment Officer)

Something Chill is a newly formed close knit guild made by two close long time WoW friends. Let us first off say that we have been through quite an adventure the past 4 years together. We have made a successful mythic guild, joined a HUGE community guild, joined a small close knit guild, and have been guildless! We have decided to make a guild of our own; something we can cultivate as a HOME for anyone looking for a chill fun group of players. We wanted to create a community where everyone knows everyone and no one feels left out.

Raiding
Our raid team will be strictly AOTC focused. We plan to raid 2(two) days a week for each progression tier. Once AOTC is achieved, we will put heroic progression on farm once a week, at which point the second progression day will transition to a team focused PvP, mythic+, and/or mount farming night.

Progression Times: Thursday/Friday 845p-1145p PST (1145p-245a EST)
Farm Times: Thursday= Heroic Farm/ Friday=Alternate team focused event

Mythic+
Mythic+s have been very popular activity since its release in Legion. We plan to always make sure we are running keys for various reasons(competitive push, social fun, gearing, etc), as often as possible. Mythic+ will be organized via discord channel and each Tuesday based off of affixes and everyone’s schedule so that no one feels left out.

PvP
PvP has always been a great change of pace for those who want a challenge outside of systematic AI mechanics. PvP offers something fresh when Mythic keys feel a bit “grindy” or when the raid tier is in a bit of a lull after AOTC. We will ensure social battlegrounds will be held throughout the week, as well as, welcoming any PvPers into the guild to knock down some arenas and RBGs.

Contact
GM: Sugarbearjon#1635
Recruitment Officer: Boomstenlaka#1785
Healing Officer: Occam#1538

Hey Miko,

I’m the Guild Master of Soulless. I would love to speak with you about recruitment and possibly get you in on a few of raid nights to see how you like things. We’re currently 6/9 H with Mekkatorque down to 10% this last Wednesday. We’ve been building our raid group sice the launch of BFA and would love to talk with you about recruitment, to see if we’d be a good fit for each other. Our goal is to acheive AOTC every raid teir, with the possibility of Mythic once we’re on farm.

Our group tends to do quite a bit of mythic + throughout the week, and we try to get everyone’s mains and alts weekly chest. Feel free to look at my .io score or any of our raiders statistcs.

Our raid times are 8:30pm - 11:00pm PST, Wednesday and Sunday.

Thank you for taking the time to read,

Happy guild hunting!

Zohresh

Discord: Zohresh#1859
Battle: Zohresh#1221

Hey there, I’m the GM of Tide and we are looking to bolster our ranks for mythic raiding and mythic+ running. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild focused on having fun while raiding. We want progression while keeping in mind that this is a video game for fun and not a job! That said, we are comprised of mostly upper 20s to 30s players, and would prefer to keep the guild 18+ at the least. In addition to that, we are only looking for players with a positive attitude.

Raid schedule:

All raid times are 12AM EST - 3AM EST

Wednesday: farm content, achievement runs, goofing off, keeping things light while clearing content

Friday & Saturday: progression content, a little more focused and hardcore, mythic content

Current recruitment needs: We are open to all excellent players, with good logs and mechanics. We like to keep a competitive and rotating roster, so we can take what the fight demands during progression, and can afford raiders time off when they need it without damaging progression. We are actively seeking: any tanks (pref warriors and DKs), a holy paladin, ret paladin, one warrior dps, a mage, a boomkin

Raiders are expected to come on time, prepared with their own consumables (though most often, you will not need to use them, as we provide feasts and flasks) including battle and health potions and prepared with their own gems and enchants. If you will be absent, it is asked that you let us know ahead of time. If there is anything officers can help with, we are always happy to do so, but we are not looking for players who are expecting a carry of any kind. We are looking for players who want to work as a team to progress through content.

If you are interested, you can contact me on battle tag Miikö#1453 or discord at Anna#5438. Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Thank you all for your replies. I just realized that i made this post on my alt. I am currently at work and will give each some thought.

Hello! how late are you looking for?
my guild, Narcissistic Knights, raids Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight ESt (7p-9p pst)

we’ve decided to being our focus to getting Crucible on farm and jump into some myth BoD prog, so your ilvl is a tad low but fixable with m+ runs

poke me if interested! we’re a fun bunch :3

Btag: DreadKitteh#1186

almost forgot to mention, we’re on Area52

Nocturnal> Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/8M Uid
1/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

Looking for:
Resto Shammy
Holy paladin
Resto Druid
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Arms/ Fury Warrior

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Sending messages in game to a couple of you. Still looking tho.