Looking for late night mythic raiding guild

Hello,

I am currently putting some feelers out for a mythic raiding guild around 1 - 4am eastern time m - f. I have aotcs from legion - bfa but never really considered mythic raiding until recently. I am currently maining a resto shaman, but I have mained assassination/subtlety rogue, destro lock and enh shaman in past expansions. Would be willing to play healer/dps depending on what is needed. Looking forward to hearing from you.

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I know we are 1 hr earlier than what ur lookin for, but since u said “around” lemme know if our times work! If they do add my btag :smiley:

Hey there! My guild is looking for members to progress into Mythic, we raid 12-3am EST on Tuesday and Wednesday and are active with M+ thru the week. We also have Sunday alt runs as well! We are friendly and have a good community! Lmk if you are interested! We are horde on Area-52!

Unfortunately, the 1am EST is the earliest i could play due to work. Thanks for the time and the post though and ill keep you in mind if my schedule changes!