Looking for late night mythic raiding group

471 BM hunter looking for a late night mythic raiding group to progress with. preferably looking for something after 8PST

Oh hey there! My name is Lilli, I’m apart of an alliance guild on Sargeras called Stay hydrated! We are currently 7/12 M and raid thursday and sunday 8-11 EST. What is your current progression? Are you willing to join the land of gnomes and dwarves?

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Greetings! Virtually Impossible is an established late night guild that has been raiding together for over three expansions now. We focus on an adult friendly, socially active attitude that raids twice a week with an emphasis on clearing AOTC and Casual/Hardcore Mythic progression every content. We pride ourselves on community and that aspect has given us great success!

Need to know:
Returning players welcome!
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic & Mythic Progression.
Raid Days/Times:
Progression Raid - Tues & Wed 12-3am EST
Sunday Funday Alt Run - Sun 12-3am EST
Current progression: 12/12H, 4/12M
Raid Needs: MW/Healing Priest with DPS offspec & any exceptional DPS.

If this sounds like a potential match please contact me personally
@ Aradne#11285(RealID) or Aradne#5473(Discord)

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and prospective raiders to fill out our roster.

We are looking for range. We need a hunter badly. No melee spots are open at this moment.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

Progression: 5/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
12/12 H 5/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>

Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact
Hamster#11648

Tried to add you on all things listed to reach out… I’d love to be a part of the guild and start hanging out/doing content with you guys