Looking for Late Night Guild [A]

Hello,

I originally joined this server with a group of friends who have either quit or joined other guilds that better align with their goals and schedules. Due to my hours outside the game I tend to play late which does not align with the typical hours I have seen broadcast in the channels.

So, I am inquiring about guilds small or large that might fit my hours and are interested in raiding, dungeons and pvp. My “core” weekday hours are 11pm-4am server time. Weekends are a bit more flexible and Friday is not the weekend.

I’m your typical older gamer with a family/job ect… so maturity levels are meaningful. However, I am competitive and have significant experience gaming at a very high level across multiple genres and MMOs going back to the mid-90s. I’m not looking to join a “hardcore” 12+ hours raiding a week guild, but I enjoy the competitive spirit that mindset brings for whatever that is worth.

I currently have on Mankrik:

60 Human Rogue
48 Gnome Mage
27 Dwarf Paladin
18 Night-Elf Hunter

I do plan on having 3 of these at 60, hopefully by EOY. If I might be a fit, let me know in reply or DM.

• Kaltar