Looking for late night and or weekend guild

Hello,

Well I’m back after a 5 year break got my toon leveled And got to that 390 area was having a great time in current guild but no chance for raiding, yes I can put but why pug normal when I’m ready for heroic groups.
I am located on Area 52 I main a warlock/ warrior and I’m 35 so if you raid nights and or weekends and you have a spot I’d love a chance to see the content and push the AoTc barrier.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Jack

Message ebolagoat#1992

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other on Moon Guard!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord! Contact laskaland#1301 in discord if interested!

1 Like

Hello!

Narcissistic Knights on Area52 [Horde] is an AOTC focused guild currently at 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS

We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight EST (7p-9p PST)

We’re looking for dps to help fill our roster to progressive further into mythic content. We are not aiming for CE, but AOTC is always the goal for new content. We run keys regularly and are social in the evenings in discord voice!

If you’re at all interested, please feel free to poke me!

Btag : ebolagoat#1992
Discord: Deprevation#0578

1 Like

Want to chill with adult players, make some new friends, and have some fun?

Give us a shot. I cant offer you much as of right this second. But I can promise you that you’d make some great friends and influence the start of something great.

< Reunion > is a newly formed guild with all types of players in mind. As most of my friends have quit the game in the last several years, I find myself craving that classic guild environment that this game has had for me in the past. Many memories that will last a lifetime. I want to make new memories, and enjoy the game to the best of my ability with other like-minded players once again.

I know starting a new guild in 2019 seems like an impossible task, but each day we get at least one new member. One potential new friend. One potential new life-long memory. I want you, whoever you may be, to consider joining us for all the game has to offer.

We will be focusing on mythic+ and N / H raiding with some PvP on off nights here and there for the time being.

The guild is new, and the roster is currently small, but with every new addition we get closer and closer to our goals. The group we have right now runs nightly mythic+ and hangs out in discord, strengthening our friendships. If the feeling is right, transfers can possibly be paid for by me. I look forward to meeting new friends and making new memories. Come be part of something new.

Contact mofuk#1960 for more info.

JUST A REMINDER, this will probably be a fun focused-casual style guild WHILE we build from the ground up, but we hope to some day soon enter mythic progression. Don’t feel hesitant to contact me if you’re interested or have any questions.

1 Like

Mostly looking for after 2 am server m-f but open on weekends with a few minor exceptions

Hey Buer,

Hand of the Dark Lady is a small casual horde guild on the Illidan server.

We are a group of friends who casually raid maintaining a fun and mature environment while trying not to make WoW a second job. Big focus on family and community as we try to get AOTC and progress the Guild and its members.

We are recruiting to finish building out our raid team and have more mythic+ and pvp groups running. We are growing slowly but need plenty more. Undergeared and leveling ok we can help with that!

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday start times 8-9pm central. We normally raid for 3 hours
ending at 11-12pm central.

Current Progress
9/9N
6/9H

you are encouraged to play the class you have most fun with.
all slots open come check us out!

Contacts
Bnet:
Justis#1840
Rozn#1164

Discord:
Justis#1870
Rozn02#6693

Hey there, My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you! Hope to hear back from you soon! Best of luck!

1 Like

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Buer, our Weekend group is looking for a Warlock!

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Warlock)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK)

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Warlocks
  • Hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471 / Tehmadman#1993
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Mf, Dev, Taebae, Irky

1 Like

I’m interested in your guild I sent a Bt request to tony looking forward to speaking with y’all

Hey Buer!

If you are open to eventually changing servers; my guild is looking to add ranged dps to our heroic raid team. We don’t have a warlock that attends regularly, so if you can make our raid times and are able to do the mechanics i’m sure they would bring you in.

We’re Ben Affleck Sux on Arthas [H][US]. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We are an AoTC guild that also focuses on M+.

If you are interested in checking us out, feel free to add me on bnet. Lustive#11848

Have a great night!

-Lust

Hi there Buer!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We have DPS spots on our roster open for both Warlock and Warrior. We are also located on Area 52 as well. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 1/2H CoS | 9/9H BoD| 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

If you want something casual

Who : Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 7/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What : We are now looking to recruit and/or absorb AOTC raiders interested in Heroic only aspect to guild.
When : Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm to 11pm EST
Where : Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why : Why us? We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together.

High Needs:
All

Requirements
Neck at 34 and 390 ilvl

Contact : Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred) or Dirkden#4826