Looking for Horde Guild

Hi. I started playing WoW back in 2005 and am excited to play classic. I’m looking for a Horde guild to play with in the Pacific time zone. I am going to be playing prot warrior for my main.

Discord: BnH247#9580 - we still need warriors, message me if you’re interested.

Voluntary Manslaughter is currently 25 ex members of our original guild that focused mainly only pvp but raided often and went halfway through AQ40 with
full clear of ZG/MC/AQ20/BWL. Several of us have further raiding experience with other guilds. Some still play WOW BOA or on private servers. We are a pvp focused
raiding guild that is going to take our time to pvp while leveling
and not rush to 60.

We do plan on raiding weekly once enough are 60, and while we have no decided on days for raids, they may fluxuate based on attendance but the start
times will be 6 and 7pm EST.

Jackflash#1329 on bnet

lern 2 spel nurd

Hey! We are in high need of an OT for our main raid team. Would love to chat with you. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about the guild to see if it will be a good fit for you. Happy hunting!

<IPS> [Horde][PVE Server] DAYTIME RAIDING – 2:30pm - 5:30pm EST (11:30am - 2:30pm PST)! - WoW Classic / WoW Classic New Guild Listings - World of Warcraft Forums

Give it a read…you might enjoy it.

Hey Bnh. I was unable to pull you up on discord. I’m most likely not doing something right but I’m not use to it as well. I’d like to talk to you about your guild. I"m Akloki#7446

Here you Go! [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: