Looking for home

Looking for a home for 9.2 and beyond. Returned to WoW right before shadowlands. Started “pushing” this season and currently have 2 portals on horde bear. Also have 2290 Alliance guardian druid and currently working on Prot Paladin alts.

Would love to find like-minded gamers to finish up 9.1.5 and hit 9.2 running.

Also looking to continue Heroic raiding on Warlock (Horde or alliance). Shoot me a message here or hit me in disc. TokenLockRocks#2507

1 Like

Hi Thasgd, check us out. We’re a very social guild looking for more.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
DH
WW monk
Lock
Spriest
Boomkin
Mage
Hpal

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hi! I’m the guild leader for The Wolfpack. We’re Horde on Zul’jin. We are a raiding guild that is only raiding Heroic (no plans to move to Mythic raiding at the moment) that also enjoys running M+. Most of us have Keystone Master and we always hit AOTC for raids.

You mentioned looking for an heroic raid team for your warlock -
We need a ranged DPS to round out our raid team and join us for M+. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern. Yes, you read that right. We raid for 3.5 hours a week and still have competitive progression while still being pretty casual and fun.

The best way to get more info and be in touch is to apply (it’s not a scary app - we are a closely knit group that wants to make sure we invite people that will be happy with us, and us with them):
www.wolfpackguild.com

Recruit Spam Here:

Are you a former hardcore or skilled casual raider but you’ve now got school / a demanding job / spouse-aggro / or kids … And you just can’t devote a lot of time to raiding three nights+ a week but you really miss the progression and camaraderie?

The Wolfpack is currently seeking raiders to join our Normal/Heroic Raid team! We are a Raiding Guild with a Casual Schedule in an established guild of all adults (21+). We have a VERY LIGHT raiding schedule and a long history of good raid progress. We raid two nights for a max of four hours of raiding a week.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday from 9:15PM - 11PM EST

Recruiting: We are looking for DPS (and open to heals or tanks) for our raid team.

Important Note:
We are NOT actively pursuing Mythic Raiding at this time. This decision may be reversed in the future but it is currently not a priority. We are also only recruiting for one team: our core raiding team . We are not interested in creating other raid teams due to life commitments - thank you for your understanding.

About Us:
The Wolfpack, established in 2008 and under the same leadership, is an all adult (21+) raiding guild. We understand that some people have busy lives, and we want to provide a fun environment for people who may not have the time for a grinding raid schedule. We are based on Zul’jin, Horde side.

We have a zero tolerance policy regarding drama, elitism, cliques and loot hogs.

We have husbands, wives, careers, military service, families, grad school, etc. so we balance our gaming experience with real life and provide a fun place to be in your valuable free time.

What to Expect from Us:
We take pride in providing a diverse and inclusive community for people who have busy lives and may not be able to log in every single night. We are relaxed, easy-going, and friendly, though we have a pretty wicked sense of humor, so if you’re overly sensitive, we are probably not the guild for you.

Requirements:

*Applicants must be 21+

• We use Discord, so should you
  • Guild Commitment: We are a family/community and by joining us you want to be a part of that experience by participating and showing up
  • Some prior raiding experience, a willingness to play to the best of your ability, take constructive feedback, and desire to be a part of a team.

How Do I Join?:

#1) Yes, you have to be on Zul’jin to join (and raid with us).

#2) Please complete our Guild Application at www.wolfpackguild.com

It’s very easy, it’s non-intrusive, and yes, everyone fills out an application. It’s not scary or difficult, we want to know who you are, and we want to know that you’ll fit in well with our group. We want to provide the best possible Guild environment for everyone.

Are we accepting social/casual players?:
Yes, we are also opening our doors to social/casual players - even if you aren’t interested or ready to Raid.

We run M+ and like to get achievements, transmog, mounts, and have always hit AOTC. (and pet battles… we really do like pet battles)

Hope to hear from you!

Hey there thasgd! Hope you find a home :slight_smile: Hey everyone! Naughtytime here! GM/Raid lead of the EO :slight_smile: Back with some more guild recruiting! Alliance guild, Kel’thuzad.

This last tier was a huge test for me personally. I was down over 15+ raiders and multiple officers from castle tier, and relatively it went pretty smooth! I have recruited some awesome people and super excited to see where we can go in 9.2 :slight_smile: We are currently on raid break to rest up and take a mental break for 9.2. I think Everyone reading this knows 9.1 was a hell of a wild patch lol.

We are an AOTC/casual mythic prog team. We push heroic content pretty hard core then progress as long as we can into mythic before the tier ends. We finished 10/10 AOTC and 1/10 mythic in the SoD tier! We had problems getting a consistent 20 people without pugs and we know how rough pugs can be :frowning: Which is why I am here posting this!! I need more committed gamers for our raid team!

We raid wed/Thursday usually, with some Tuesday sprinkled in to match times for people (this is ALWAYS communicated and voted on) 7-10 server (9-12 eastern for a reference)

NEEDS

DPS : Mage, Monk, DK, druid, hunter, ETC. Literally about anything. We are not being picky!

Healer : Druid, shaman, monk, disc priest. (2 holy priest right now :stuck_out_tongue: )

Tanks : We have our tanks set, but one of our main tanks is a very good damage and it would be a nice boost to have him able to damage. A tank that could communicate, and we could depend on would be an awesome find for us!

I really appreciate all the people that have stood by my side since the start of this expansion and of course the new people that helped us with our 9.2 tier. I am looking forward to where we can go from here and push farther into mythic content. I feel like we have a strong team willing to work together, along with possibly some old raiders coming back to bolster our roster. New blood will only make us stronger!

Mythic keys are done regularly, 9.2 should be a good patch for us with keys! We have a lot of people running them right now! PVP has always been dead, but it’s never out of the question

Horde are always welcome; I understand transfer changes are hard and to trial is a pain in the butt. But I am sure we can figure something out, so you have a home! Come to the dark side!!

Super excited to here from of you and hope I can welcome you to our guild with open arms!

Contact me here - Excited to chat :slight_smile:

Discord - Ty - Resent#3575
Bnet - Bubonict#1987

Hey there, not sure if our guild would be one you’d be interested in but I wanted to reach out since we’re in need of a solid tank or another Warlock. One of our main tanks won’t be able to raid this tier so we’re looking to fill our second tank spot and would love to have either a Guardian or a Prot Pally with us, or if you’d like to play your Warlock we’d be perfectly cool with that too! I’ll leave all our other info below but we’d love to chat some more, hope to hear from you soon!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/turalyon/Chaotic%20Neutral
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

We are in need of another lock to help round off our roster.
I sent a request via Discord, and I’ll post our spam below!

(H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raiding guild looking for a few players (specifically locks and mages) to join our ranks for 9.2.

Currently: All BfA-Slands AotCs w/achievements

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Our main goal is to maintain our mature and relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: good attitude, good attendance, anything else per conversation.

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

Also feel free to check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki

Hey Thasgd!

Drunk n Disorderly is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin looking for more players to fill our roster entering 9.2.

We are an AOTC focused guild (have achieved it each tier since forming), and we maintain a very relaxed raiding atmosphere.

We have two raiding groups, a weekday group Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a weekend group Fri/Sat 8-11pm est.

If interested or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out on Discord at JimmyJointz#3302

Hello Thasgd!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team for 9.2. Stormrage - Alliance. We are currently looking for all Dps and Healer classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc. We also do Mythic + on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 10/10 H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional If you need to leave early or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3 hours a day but again not mandatory, preferably Tuesday/Thursday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 240 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Thasgd!
Kitty Whiskers on Area 52 is looking to add to its Team! We are in search of dedicated players to play a variety of Content. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-1030pm EST and running Mythic+ keys just about every other night. 9.2 is just around the corner and I hope you find the Litterbox youre looking for! If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord TeddyWstSide#4051

Hi Thasgd,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and possibly tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/spriest/mage/rogue) and a non paladin tank.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time!!!
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567

Coup de Grâce is currently recruiting for H/M progression in 9.2 and is need of a warlock. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 cst and run a lot of mythic + outside of raid times, with some pushing 20 keys.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808