Looking for Home - 487 Hunter, 486 Boomkin/Warlock

Hello,

I’m US based and work 4am-2pm EST during the week. I’m looking for a guild that is active from 3pm-10pm EST during the week and anytime on the weekend. Looking for the current season and for future expansions.

I am primarily a key pusher and looking for a guild/team to push 25+ keys with.

If the times are right I’d like to raid. I have AOTC on my Boomkin, BM Hunter, Demo Lock and Augvoker. I primarily like to play Boomkin or BM. I would like to step into mythic raiding and continue to push high keys.

Hi, Skizzak. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a welcoming and fun group of people that would be a great place for you to find community. We are active most days doing keys and other activities with guildies and have a push group working on higher keys like you mentioned you are interested in. We’d love to have you in our raid as well. Let me know what you think, I look forward to hearing from you.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Updated my availability and included classes I primarily play.

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and RDPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 250+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hello! I am the lead recruiter for Eclipsed located on Stormrage…we have a raid team that might fit your time slot…

Solar Flare (AOTC/Mythic)
9/9H 1/9M Amirdrassil
Wednesday and Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST

Contact me here if you think Eclipsed would be a good fit :slight_smile:

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead
    Discord: nakkita76 BTAG: britt2376#1776

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 3/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 3/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
Mage

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

Hello There Skizzak!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with. Founded by Gamers for Gamers, Cliques, friends, and family all welcome any caliber of player. We just game alot of popular titles not just wow and hang in discord.

++Raids++ (all times EST)
Wed 8-10pm: Normal/Heroic
Fri 8:00-9:30pm: Heroic
Sun 8-11pm: Old Content Achvmnt Runs

Skiid#11883 Shortbusfuhn#1186

Wed luv to game with ya

Hi Skizzak,
If you’re still looking for a home we’re active at the times that you are looking for and we’re always looking for more people to increase the activity. Check us out below and if interested give a poke. Have a great one!