Looking for Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

As the title states, looking for a guild that does Heroic and Mythic raiding moving forward.

My friend and I would both like to get better as players and have AotC.
I play: paladin, rogue, boomkin
he plays: mage, priest, monk

Feel free to respond to this thread as I will be checking it daily.

Hey Duscblade! I’d love to chat with you and your friend! Add me on Discord Lethoals#9581

Hey there! We raid Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm eastern - If this works, my discord is Illustre#3681

Hey,
Im recruiting for GSG. We’ve been around since BC and are currently 4/10M. We raid wed/sun 6-930. If this might work for you I’d love to chat more on disc RaijinEnd#6451. Happy videogaming

Hey Duscablade we are recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Carried is a horde side guild on US kil’jaeden. We formed about two months ago and have sped through the current content to the tune of AOTC and 2/10 Mythic. We averaged 3 new kills per week until we hit Heroic sire. Now that he is dead we killed 2 Mythic bosses this week and are back on pace for CE. We have a solid core and play well. We just need a few reliable pieces to fill in the roster expansion for mythic. Specifically we would love a boomkin. Mage/Warlock would be cool too. For melee a powerful ret or UH DK would likely be on the starting roster. All others will be considered on a case by case basis. We raid on Fri/Sat at 6pm PST/Server till 9PM PST/Server. Thats 9 to midnight EST.
Hit me at Gorlock#7739 on Discord or Gorlock#1163 on Bnet.
Hope to talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Duscblade,

We raid 10-1 EST Horde area 52. Are 2/10M. Please let me know here or at SHPanda#11157. Thank you

Hi! Para Mortem on Thrall is looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team. 3/10M looking to push with your help.

We Raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:00-10:00 EST

Additional Alt/Heroic Clear Sunday 7:00-10:00 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.

Feel free to reach out to me here or,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hi Dusc. Bush Wookies on Illidan horde is lfm to push into mythic soon. We’re currently 10/10 heroic and raid 6:30 pst-9:00 pst. We can take both of you. Feel free to add me on bnet at Zilowa#1314

Hey! Thunderhold Brewery on Sargeras may fit you guys well. We have both a Heroic and Mythic raid team!

The Heroic team raids Sat/Sun 6-9 server/cst and is 9/10H currently!
The Mythic team raids Thurs/Mon 7:30-10:30 server/cst and is 4/10M progging on Inerva!

Both have different needs, but if you join and raid with the heroic team, its a great way to fill in to the mythic team when available and earn a mythic spot!

Any questions feel free to respond here, add me on Discord-Janril#4226, add me on BNET-Janril#11327, or apply here at our guild page.

Guild: Hive on Hyjal/US

Team: Buzz

Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Current Expac Progression: 2/10M CN

Buzz is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

More detailed background can be found on our wowprogress page.

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)

Hey there duscblade,

I would love to chat with you and your friend about joining. Have room for both with a preference for the boomkin/mage combo. But any classes would work.

Below is my info, hope to hear from you soon.

Inverse Logic (2/10M, 10/10H) is currently recruiting to start pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGs Saturday and Sundays, M+ as a guild on Mondays for last minute keys for anyone that missed them.

Btag - Doctersauce#1397
Discord - Doctersauce#4910

Hello! I am going to info drop some stuff about our guild, but please feel free to add me on BNet (bark#11701) and we can talk some more! We’d love to have y’all join one of our raids so you can see if we’d be a fit for you and vice versa : )

[Faded Gods] - Horde/Kil’Jaeden

We are a raiding progression guild that raids Sat/Sun 6-8PST. We also have pvp and m+ nights currently on Thursdays for those interested as well as people doing content during the week at other times. All of our events (raids/m+ nights/pvp) are done with sign ups through discord. We have several others who push keys during the week on various nights/times.

We are a semi-casual/hardcore raiding guild that is in the process of adding to our roster. We plan to continue to raid heroic for the time being as we build the roster up. We are running 2/3/9-10 comps looking toward 2/4/12-14. We are a tight nit group that is both laid back, but also looking to clear content together and have fun!

Needs
Range DPS - High - prefer warlock, ele sham, or boomie (open to all specs)
Melee DPS - Medium - prefer warrior, havoc dh (open to all)
4th Healer and backup heals - Medium - prefer disc priest of hpal (open to other specs)
Backup tank - Low - always recruiting someone willing to backup tank, but can dps main.

Hey dusc,

We’re still looking for a few good folks for our mythic raid team - we’d definitely be interested in talking more to see if we’d be a good fit! Raid times are 6-9PM PST (9PM-12AM EST); here’s our post, if you’re interested:

Feel free to add me on battletag: gareth#1765, or disco: erin#9390

Or any of our officers:

Name Role In-Game BattleTag
Path Raid Lead Pathtotems/Pathtofury razor#11478
Ladi Officer Ladi Ladi#11578
Cizzal Officer Cizzal Cizzal27#1251

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.-
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hi there!

Not sure if you’re looking for a late night raiding guild but if you are, we are interested. Below are the details of my guild. Hope to talk to you soon!

Hey there Duscblade, read of the copy paste post, we may be what you are looking for in a guild.

Elusive - Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

LF mythic raid team & key pushing team
was farming heroic raids & +15s last xpac (as tank)