Looking For heroic horde raiding guild

Husband and wife looking for a mature Horde guild. We have played world of Warcraft from BC to present. We have raid experience up to BFA and did a little Uldir. Looking for an heroic guild with friendly helpful people, raiding, and overall good time. My wife plays hunter and I have played a feral druid up to this expansion. I have a druid, mage, warrior, and priest all level 120. We are willing to server transfer but would like to play with people first before making the move. We like to be competitive, but are not hard core. We are gamers, we like to win and do well, but we also like to enjoy ourselves while doing it. We prefer weekday raids but are open to whatever, times however, need to be no later then 10:30 central standard time.

Solardark and Cyane
Kil’jeaden Server NA
Btag: Solardark#1505

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We welcome all players.

We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!
If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

The Sharkhunters on Thrall-US. We are another Friday Saturday raid team. Our goal is always AotC with some mythic as bonus. Mainly a goofy mix of adults who want to clear content but keep it light and fun while we do it.

8-11 pst each night. Let me know if you want to run with us this week or next and see if it would be a good fit.

Thank you for your reply! The raid times would put us at 1 and 2 in the morning. We will talk about it but that is late for us.

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

BoD Progression: 7/9 N, 4/9 H, 1/9 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Forgone Conclusion 7/9 N 2/9 H is a casual progression/social guild on the high population horde dominated server Thrall! We are currently recruiting to round out our roster and enlarge our social population. We are looking for people who are interested in raids, Mythic + and socializing with the awesome community we already have.

The guild is lead by two friends who have been playing together since BC, and supported by a team of officers with experience including cutting edge mythic content, various levels of PVP and Mythic +. The guild was founded with the intention to bring fun into the game again rather than it being a job while still enjoying the experience of new content with a group of friends.

Our raid team currently is seeking:

Tanks

Healer

Monk
Druid
Shaman

DPS - Ranged

Druid
Priest
Warlock

We do not currently have set mythic + groups instead we rotate people in and out to get everyone their 10 throughout the week with our mix of tanks and heals we can have a few going at once.

We are looking for more DPS and ONE healer to add to the raid group. We will always consider any player regardless of current needs, and will gladly accept any social players or M+ players.

Raids are held Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30PM-10:30PM EST, with the option of another clean up day or alt run if the membership agrees.

Edoras#1919

I sent you a battle tag request, we do go half an hour later then what you said, not sure if that is a deal breaker. We can use a hunter, and I wouldn’t mind another feral, or a mage. If you’re interested I’m around from afternoons on

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild ( quickly progressing through BOD ), but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more for the upcoming raid.

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

DPS: DH/DK/Hunter
:heart: 1 Tank :heart:

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi Solar,

Heading to bed so I’ll keep it short.

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon is an AOTC-focused guild. Raids are 8:30-11:00 est. We do m+ all week long. Adding you on Bnet. Looking forward to talking.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hello,

IronBota is a raiding guild on Arthas that is looking for Healers and mainly ranged dps but some melee as we progress through Heroic and into Mythic.

We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST.

If this sounds like something you would consider my Battletag is Cadorius#11605 and our Discord link is discord.gg/JmHTePj

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Hey, Solar!

I added you on BT to chat, but I figured I’d leave a reply here as well. I think you and your wife would be a great fit for our guild, Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis-Horde. You can see our recruitment post here:

We’re a casual raiding / PVE guild. We raid Fri/Sun 7-9 CST, although that sometimes runs for an extra 30 mins. We’re just over a month old and already hovering around 250 members. We have a strong core of players who run M+ daily. When you said, “we like to be competitive, but not hardcore”, I thought that we were the right fit for you. That’s the atmosphere that we pride ourselves on - a casual, positive, but still competitive environment. Most of us are working class adults with full time jobs who come on to enjoy our time spent, and our officer class works hard to make sure that we are able to provide that environment to our guild.

If you’d like to chat or run with our guild sometime so you can see what we’re about, feel free to add me on BT! Conweezy#1387

All the best,

• Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

We are excited with the amount of replies, so thank you. Today is my birthday and so I wont be on until later tonight, but we look forward to talking with everybody.

Hey there Solardark and Cyane (if you are reading this as well.) I am the raid leader and recruitment officer for a group on US-Thrall called Foregone Conclusion. We are an AOTC focused team that may dabble in Mythic content but nothing serious on the mythic end. We run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm eastern (for you 6:30 to 9:30). We are a mix of early 20 s to early 40 s so we understand as a team work and life comes first before the game but want to get kills in none the less. I have personally played since Vanilla with a few breaks through out xpacs, losing my first account in mist when i stopped for the xpac. Came back and have enjoyed it since. Outside of raid days we try to push mythic + runs as far as people are willing and capable of pushing. We have a few people who play other games as well if you enjoy online games with guildies outside of wow. I personally play League of Legends, Black ops, Overwatch (on ocasion) Dota2 and others. We also have a couple or two on the team so you wouldn’t be the only married couples here lol. We would love to have you guys run some stuff with us (raid or m+ either way works).
If you have any questions or want to get some keys in my battle tag is Memoryfoam#11291
Hope to hear from you!

Hello! I added your btag and would love to give you more information.

< Dont Die > of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid. We enjoy a laid back, and fun community and like to see bosses fall over while having a good time.

Progression: 7/9N and 1/9H BoD
Raid Schedule: Thursday and Monday 8-10:30 PM Central Time

Look forward to chatting with you!

Hi there, Solardark! I’m Jibril, or Jibs, the recruitment officer for Vae Victus, a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for active players to join our community!

We are a new guild and are looking towards raid progression, with a little bit of PVP on the side for the shenanigans. We are an adult guild, so we understand that our members have lives outside of the game. Because of this, we are a more casual guild, where the social aspect is a focus. We have no set raid/dungeon days, because we want to make sure that everyone who wants to participate is able to!

I think you and your wife would make an excellent addition to our team and community! You can contact me in game or through BNet. My btag is cru22#1546 if you would like to chat a little more!

Those times are late for us, it would put us at 1:00 in the morning, but thank you for your reply.

Hi Solardark, It sounds like you both may be a good fit for our guild.

Tortured is a Horde guild on Skywall (US) we are Uldir - 8/8 N, 8/8 H BoD - 7/9 N

Schedule: Wed, Sun, Mon (9-11:30 EST) (6-8:30 Server) We are a long standing guild on our server since vanilla. Our goal is AOTC each raid tier which we have always achieved. We are flexible with folks that have to leave early and or show up late as well as people that can only make 1-2 raids a week. Many of our members have families, different job schedules, and dynamic schedules. We are a no drama guild and willing to work with people to improve their game play.

Tortured is currently looking to add a few players to our raiding team with Battle of Dazar’alor now out. We are currently looking for a few players to help fill out our raid team. People with healing/tank main or offspecs are always helpful! We are mostly we are a casual group and want you to play what spec you would like to play. The player and person are far more important to us than the class/spec.

If you are interested feel free to send me a message! Battle tag Dustbunny#1996 or Discord dustbunny#1310

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Solardark

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{2/9 Heroic 8/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 370+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

<Fätal Errör> H-Bleeding Hollow is recruiting skilled players. The guild is currently 7/9N with many of our raiders having at least 4/9H experience. Many of our members have raided in the hardcore setting in the past and would prefer something much more laid back now. We are not super competitive as we put the community of our guild above all else. Not child friendly due to many adult oriented jokes going on in guild chat and discord. Raid days and times are Tues/Wed (with the occasional Thurs if people really want) 7-10pm EST. The best way to get in touch with me is to message me on discord. My tag is Mel/Ardatlili#9331

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile: