Looking for Heroic guild

I am 8/8 N & 5/8 H (between 2 toons). Looking for a chill place to raid and do keys. My current guils stopped raiding to play other MMOs.

I have a 391 BM hunter, 388 arms warrior and a 381 ele/resto (still learning healer) shaman. Willing to play whats needed

Would like to raid on weekends (Fri/Sat, est) but not a deal breaker, as I am getting ready to have a kid and during the week im only on for a few hours (enough time to do a few keys)

Would like Alliance but could be talked into going horde for the right guild. Would really like an active discord that people hangout and post in outside of just playing wow.

I dont want a guild that required a 15 key every week just to be inv or to be part of a Normal only team. I am looking to get AOTC.

Sooo thats my wishlist, hope to hear from you!

Hello there Tinoras! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Our guild fits a lot of your criteria. Hit me up on discord @ hitze#8703

Hit me on discord, bonebraker#1478, that fit us very well

Hey Tinoras,
Lets chat, I think youd be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Tinoras - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild! I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

1 Like

Added you on discord

1 Like

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009- [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Looking for a strong Healer for core raid team ,We are 8/8N 7/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere. Open to all applications for any solid raider. TY

hey there Tinoras id love to chat further on having you play a healer for us if you have the time and can make our prog days ty !
Lowding#1703-Bnet

Hi, Tinoras!

Our guild is looking for a ranged dps to complete our roster. We are 7/8 Heroic and looking to start mythic soon. We have a very friendly guild that almost always has guildies hanging out in discord…even if we aren’t playing WoW. I would love to talk more. Please reach out through Discord! laura#0003

Hello

May not be the night your LF but here is the guild info just in case. I would have main spec roles for each of you.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

BNET: Lucast#1127

Discord Lucast#0562 (Preferred contact method)

Folkvanger- Area 52 is Recruiting, we are 8/8N and 6/8H we raid on Tues,Thur,and Fri from 7:30-10:00pm est. WE are looking for people that want a drama free home. We are doing keys as well. We have people always willing to help others. PST Bnet at Royal#1730 or discord at Keg#3203

Hi Tinoras!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild Found a Green Quest! Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a BM Hunter, UH/Frost DK, Devastation Evoker, Havoc DH, any spec Rogue, Any Spec Warlock or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 3/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 7/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
Our heroic raid group raids 5 hours a week from 7:30pm to 10pm PST on Tues/Wed. We are a casual group of friends who enjoy raiding together, yet we are serious about progressing and downing bosses due to our short raid schedule. No drama, no loot QQ, just friendly individuals looking to progress on a casual schedule. We are currently 7/8H. We do have a goal to start mythic progression in March.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Hello, Tinoras!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. Although it’s not the specific days you are looking for, raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Only a couple of hours each night and every other Monday is a fun run in Normal.) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey!
Would love to chat, here’s my blurb :wink:
Hello!!

HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild recently established and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.0 – 2.5K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up.

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Open

• DH
  • DK

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply with a strong preference to:

• Lock
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Lock :wink:

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, or in game:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Look forward to hearing from ya,