Looking for heroic (AOTC) raid guild

Howdy everyone! I’m looking to get back into raiding after some time off and am looking for a heroic (AOTC) focused guild (not looking to push CE, I’m a PhD student so I don’t have the time to commit to CE raiding). I have a hunter that I’ve been “maining” in the casual time I’ve taken away from raiding so its my highest ilvl at the moment, but I also have a priest and warlock I’m proficient with as well that I can bring if hunters are not what you’re looking for. I’m currently alliance on stormrage but am open to switching realms/horde for the right fit. I’m open to most nights for raid but later at night is better for my schedule.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from y’all!

1 Like

Hey there, not sure if our guild would be one you’d be interested in since I wouldn’t list us as a Heroic guild but I wanted to reach out since we’d love to add any of your characters to our roster! I’ll leave all our other info below but we’d love to chat some more, hope to hear from you soon!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/15584
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/turalyon/Chaotic%20Neutral
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btags: GingerHeals#11438

Hi! I’m the guild leader for The Wolfpack. We’re Horde on Zul’jin. We are a raiding guild that is only raiding Heroic (no plans to move to Mythic raiding at the moment) that also enjoys running M+. Most of us have Keystone Master and we always hit AOTC for raids.

We need a ranged DPS to round out our raid team and join us for M+ if interested.We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9:15 PM to 11:00 PM Eastern (6:15PM to 8:00PM Pacific). Yes, you read that right. We raid for 3.5 hours a week and still have competitive progression while still being pretty casual and fun.

The best way to get more info and be in touch is to apply (it’s not a scary app - we are a closely knit group that wants to make sure we invite people that will be happy with us, and us with them):
www.wolfpackguild.com

Recruit Spam Here:

Are you a former hardcore or skilled casual raider but you’ve now got school / a demanding job / spouse-aggro / or kids … And you just can’t devote a lot of time to raiding three nights+ a week but you really miss the progression and camaraderie?

The Wolfpack is currently seeking raiders to join our Normal/Heroic Raid team! We are a Raiding Guild with a Casual Schedule in an established guild of all adults (21+). We have a VERY LIGHT raiding schedule and a long history of good raid progress. We raid two nights for a max of four hours of raiding a week.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday from 9:15PM - 11PM EST

Recruiting: We are looking for DPS (and open to heals or tanks) for our raid team.

Important Note:
We are NOT actively pursuing Mythic Raiding at this time. This decision may be reversed in the future but it is currently not a priority. We are also only recruiting for one team: our core raiding team . We are not interested in creating other raid teams due to life commitments - thank you for your understanding.

About Us:
The Wolfpack, established in 2008 and under the same leadership, is an all adult (21+) raiding guild. We understand that some people have busy lives, and we want to provide a fun environment for people who may not have the time for a grinding raid schedule. We are based on Zul’jin, Horde side.

We have a zero tolerance policy regarding drama, elitism, cliques and loot hogs.

We have husbands, wives, careers, military service, families, grad school, etc. so we balance our gaming experience with real life and provide a fun place to be in your valuable free time.

What to Expect from Us:
We take pride in providing a diverse and inclusive community for people who have busy lives and may not be able to log in every single night. We are relaxed, easy-going, and friendly, though we have a pretty wicked sense of humor, so if you’re overly sensitive, we are probably not the guild for you.

Requirements:

*Applicants must be 21+

• We use Discord, so should you
  • Guild Commitment: We are a family/community and by joining us you want to be a part of that experience by participating and showing up
  • Some prior raiding experience, a willingness to play to the best of your ability, take constructive feedback, and desire to be a part of a team.

How Do I Join?:

#1) Yes, you have to be on Zul’jin to join (and raid with us).

#2) Please complete our Guild Application at www.wolfpackguild.com

It’s very easy, it’s non-intrusive, and yes, everyone fills out an application. It’s not scary or difficult, we want to know who you are, and we want to know that you’ll fit in well with our group. We want to provide the best possible Guild environment for everyone.

Are we accepting social/casual players?:
Yes, we are also opening our doors to social/casual players - even if you aren’t interested or ready to Raid.

We run M+ and like to get achievements, transmog, mounts, and have always hit AOTC. (and pet battles… we really do like pet battles)

Hope to hear from you!

Howdy Aérin!

Are you interested in some mythic? We are not a CE guild. Don’t’ have time for that ourselves, but we do like the challenge that mythic provides. As such we will get AotC and then push through as much mythic raid content as we can on a 5 hr/wk schedule. We are looking for raiders who are trying to balance RL responsibilities with WoW Passions in a friendly, team-minded environment. We try to maintain a non-toxic atmosphere, have a level-headed leader, and a great group of people.

Not sure about your hunter, but we’d love another spriest that can backup heal. So if that’s something you are interested in, let’s chat!

No need to swap. We are also Alliance on Stormrage

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p – 11:00p EST. On off nights, guildies like to run M+ and some PvP. If interested, we’d give you access to our discord so you could get to know us better.

Likewise. Thanks for reading this post. If we sound promising, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hey there!

We are still recruiting for 9.2 and while we have a “gaggle on hunters” We are basically looking for solid dps who know their class and more importantly enjoy their class.

Though a shadow priest would be great lol.

Here is our current ad below and our contact info if you would like to chat further!
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Contact Info: Bnet - Bnet:Halloween#2483, DISCORD: Brew#4300
Bnet:Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer. We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

We moved to Stormreaver in Mists(which is now sadly severely low-pop) and have transferred to US-Thrall on 3/27/2021 for better recruitment with the goal of attaining AOTC and Mythic Raiding. While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
Good on Tanks, see Mythic plus needs
Heals - with dps off-spec a bonus.

• Reliable DPS - Currently looking for melee classes as we are ranged heavy - DK, DH and WW monk would be ideal.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guildies and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content, tell us bad jokes in discord (we use discord A LOT in this guild…) you can have a home here.

Be an “altoholic” (we have tons of those)~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We just ask that you be active in discord. You will find that the guild tends to be chatty there and THAT is where you will find most of us doing content.

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Hello! If by any chance you’re still looking and can swing Fridays at 9pm-12am EST/Sundays 4-7pm EST, we could use some more ranged DPS for our team! We’re a Horde guild that has a focus on AOTC but doesn’t mind dabbling into mythic when the opportunity permits. We have people who also runs keys during the week, with many at KSM and beyond or working towards it. Outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (optional, of course). You can add me on Discord at cloe.n#2073 if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Hello there, if you’re busy, our 1 night per week raid schedule might be a good fit for you. I’ll drop my add below and if we sound like we could work, we’d love to have you contact one of us to chat. [H] Thrall 1 Night per week AoTC guild LFM

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster. Our current progress is 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
RECRUITMENT OPEN

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Howdy Aérin!

Do The Roar is an AotC guild on Alliance Stormrage, so you wouldn’t have to go very far to run into us. We raid Friday and Saturday from 10PM -1AM EST (though that might be getting pushed back 30 minutes, still to be determined). If these times work for you I’d love to chat! Feel free to message me on bnet at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

Hi there Aerin!

Wlecome back! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Aérin,

Drunk n Disorderly is a Horde guild on Zul’Jin looking for more to join our heroic raiding roster in 9.2. Like you, our members have busy personal lives so we approach the game pretty casually while still achieving AOTC each tier. We have a weekday group that raids Tues/Wed 8-11pm est, and a weekend group raiding Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. We could certainly use a priest or warlock, though any toon is welcome!

If youre interested or have some follow-up questions, reach out on discord at JimmyJointz#3302

Hello!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for fun players to add to our guild and mythic roster! We are recruiting all DPS and Healers; below are some that we have a high desire for.

Ranged:

Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest High
Hunter Medium

Melee:

Warrior High
Windwalker - MEDIUM

Healer:

Priest High

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

Hey Aerin!

If you haven’t found your home yet, my name is Viv, I’m the AGM of Altum Somnum. We’re a casual raiding guild that focuses on AOTC and M+, with casual Mythic Raid progression if it fits.

We are an Alliance guild based in the Sargeras server (CST time zone). We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30 - 10:30 PM Server Time (8:30 - 11:30 PM EST).

We AOTC every tier, then based on how the guild feels - we progress into Mythic. Our farthest Mythic progression is 9/12M in Ny’alotha (Patch 8.3). We’re excited and eager to get back into the game after a break between 9.1 and 9.2, and we’re on the hunt for tanks!

I’d love to chat with you more about recruitment if you’re interested! You can find me on Discord: vivifica#0351

Good morning!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting dps and possibly tank for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for dps (warlock/spriest/mage/DK) and possibly a non paladin tank.

We are 10/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.

Hello!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team for 9.2. Stormrage - Alliance. We are currently looking for all Dps and Healer classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc. We also do Mythic + on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 10/10 H. We raid Tuesday/Thursday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional If you need to leave early or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 3 hours a day but again not mandatory, preferably Tuesday/Thursday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 240 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hi there, I’m from Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore-A, looking at you for Team Legacy 7/10M which raids M/T/W 8-11PST. Is that something that would interest u? If so my bnet is Feyranna#1657 and discord is Feyranna#1966 Would love to hear from you.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

Hey not sure if our schedule will work for you, but we are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall. We raid 7-9Est on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

One spot available for someone who wants the job.

Heals

We are generally pretty good on heals, but again that could change depending on the number of DPS we have on a given night. If you are strictly a healer lets talk, we can most likely make it happen. (We are flexible)

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hi Aerin,

It’s been awhile since you posted LF raid team. As my team comes back from it’s regular break between seasons (because we are only AOTC and light mythics focused we take breaks for other games and IRL), I saw your post now.

We’ve been raiding as a team for over a decade but recently transferred to Area52 and found a home in a community oriented guild.

Here’s my spam info:
Guild: Functional on Area-52l/US

Team: Continuum

Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8:30-11:30 EST (5:30-8:30 PST)

Progression: AOTC 1/10M SoD (Prior: 5/10M CN)

Continuum is an Ahead-of-the-Curve focused team which emphasizes community and enjoyment while getting bosses down. We raid 2 nights a week, the expectation is that you’re able to have fun but when it’s time to focus up you can play your class at a solid level. We generally get AOTC well before the end of a tier, so once we farm the heck out of it and easier mythic bosses, we also take a bit of a break before the next tier to come back refreshed!

For more info, DM me or friend me on discord: dysonfm#6085 (or Bnet: dyson#1418)