Looking for Heroic and Mythic + focused guild

220 resto druid or 218 holy priest or 200 resto shaman looking for weekday heroic progression and Mythic + guild runs.

1 Like

Hey Isuri! I’d love to chat. Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey Isuri, if you arent opposed to a faction change and our times work for you I would love to chat. Our guild info is in our guild post:

Hey there Isuri, hope you are well. Lets chat over disco. If you seem like a good fit for us, and same for you I would be willing to help with transfer. We need heals for raid and specifically for our mythic+ team for to push everything up to timed 15s.

Death and Disappointment
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Days/Time: Tue &Thurs(Mythic)- 8:45pm server-12 Wed & Fri(Heroic)- 7:15pm server-10
Progression: 5/10 M CN
Recruitment Needs: DPS or Healing/DPS combo needed right now. Warrior, Monk, Priest, Hunter, Mage

Recruitment Contact:
-Battletag: Kersed#1479
-Discord: Kersed#5045
About Us:
Our mythic team is fairly set, but we do rotate people from bench depending on comp and performance. Our heroic team is a newer addition and we are trying to build it up to help cycle people into mythic and have a more casual raid aside from mythic. Very active guild, with lots of keys being ran and other guild events. We have a set Mythic+ Monday, and farming days set up to provide raiders food and flask. Looking to further build our community with skilled and active players.

< Maybe Next Tier > is a progression guild on Area-52, Horde. We strive to provide a friendly yet competitive environment and achieve forward progression in content, without compromising community and enjoyment of the game. Our raid spots are competitive.

Guild Management is experienced and professional.

Raid details below:

Progress: N: 10/10, H: 10/10, M: 3/10

Raid Schedule: Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00PM-11:30PM (EST)

Loot Distribution: Loot Council

Recruitment needs:

DPS: ALL Ranged DPS, Unholy DK

All exceptional players will be considered!

If interested please hit us up!

Aside from raiding, we have a large gaming community in WoW, and we play other games together too.

Please add us on Battletag for more information.

SlySylo#1391

SMOKEE#1156

Hey Isuri, we have 3 different groups you could potentially join. All open it’s really just up to your preference/availability.

Hey there Isuri, I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for a new guild to call home. Please feel free to add my Btag: Kitsune#1784 or discord: Sinafay#3443, Look forward to possibly hearing from you! =)

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are 1/10M and have AOTC and looking for more raiders to fill our roster!

Raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday hours are 9PM-12PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hi there Isuri, Persistent-Turalyon {H} if recruiting. We have a couple spots to fill in 9.1. Raid D/T Tues/Thurs 9-12est. You can contact me at Coco#6386 on discord if you would like to chat. We are an active 18+ AOTC focused friendly raiding/social guild. Look forward to hearing from you.