Looking for Heavy RP Guild

Hey! So I haven’t been RPing in wow for a while and since trying to come back I have found it really difficult to find any good RP in just walk-ups in Stormwind. So I figured I would reach out and message what I was looking for in an alliance guild (or even just people to RP with!) and see if any guilds reach out or if people have recommendations! I play an apprentice mage, teenager, on Moonguard with a rather dark and tragic backstory she is on the run from. So in a guild, I am looking for engaging stories, people who care about each other’s IC personal stories and building friendships/bonds (rivals are just as fun as friends!). The only thing I don’t want is romance - I don’t care if other people are romancing each other, I am just not personally really into it! So yeah, if anyone knows of any ACTIVE RP guilds I could join, let me know!!

We are not a heavy rp guild, but we are a more laid-back casual guild that welcomes anyone who wants to have some fun!

here is our info.
Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic with the current officers in guild, and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7pm to 9pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking DPS (Hunter/Rogue/Warlock) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. contact me at laskaland#1301 or BNET at laskaland#1404!

Heya miss Atlana. If you’re still in the market for a guild, the Orchid Bell Amity is looking for more new faces.

We were recently on an extended hiatus, but now we’re getting back into the swing of things. We’re always looking for more quality over quantity, so we are a smaller group. But as for engaging into each other’s IC stories and helping develop characters, that’s our goal!

Check out more information about us on our forum post!

Hello Atlana! I’m the GM of -The Fifth Pledge- We’re a criminal guild built on progressing from mercenaries, to actual criminals within the order. For more information, you can find it (A-Criminal) The Fifth Pledge [RP/PvP/PvE] (We’re currently very active.)

The Storm Glaive sounds like what you’re looking for. The guild is old – some of the characters having been played together for years – but small, so we can spend time doing stories focused on each main at least. We have at least 2 events a week, plus a social night and optional realm events.

We had a character who completed her mage apprenticeship a couple months ago and we did an event for her exam. I’m sure she’d enjoy a friend of similar age. My character is a magus as well, though several years older and would be interested in someone to corrupt I mean mold I mean tutor. :wink:

I would also consider checking out the Monthly Job Fair!

1 Like