Looking for healthy Ally server

A few buddies and I are looking to level some alliance toons but need to find a quality server. A few things we are looking for:

• A solid raiding scene (we have no issue getting gear before we have to raid)

• A large server with a good ratio of H/A

• PVP

We are open to classes and specs if you are needing something for guild.

Any suggestions would help a lot. Thanks!

GrobbMob is where it’s at 100%, one of the few legit 50/50s with representation of both Factions killing the game! Feel free to check us out:

1 Like

If you’re looking for a PvP server Incendius has a good ratio of horde and alliance

How hardcore are you looking to play?

We have no issue raiding (bring consumables, enchants, and what not) but not looking for these hardcore pushers. Want a chill/fast raid.

Don’t roll on Fairbanks if you are going to be alliance. My guild just transferred from Fairbanks to Deviate Delight which is an more balance population without being so over populated. The thing with classic wow is that if you are on a high pop server, sure there are lots of people to play with but you have a lot of competition for resources like Black Lotus and ore out in the world. I’m much happier with where we ended up, you don’t have to pvp as agressively for ranking, not so much ganking on the way to the raids. No doubt we will eventually get to kill some world bosses. If you play during peak times (evenings for the servers time zone) please consider rolling on a medium server. You may enjoy the process much more like I am :slight_smile: