Looking for guld

Came back for DF and I am looking for a family oriented guild to enjoy casual aotc raiding. I usually main a DH Or a Mage. But Am proficient with a hunter and Lock also a shadow priest. I am most concerned with being in an active social atmosphere. I am self sufficient with all professions. Looking for more of a social atmosphere that leans toward family oriented.

Hi Eyepug, I totally get where you at at. I, myself hate M+'s. Practically all of my gear comes from raiding. “Loyal or Loyalty Beyond Blood” my be a good choice for you. We have 2 guilds on Stormrage. Like yourself, I’m a senior player age 65 who started my huntress main back toward the tail end of Vanilla. What I personally like about our guild is that no one forces you to do keystones like many other guilds I’ve been in. We have a Discord set up where you only check off interests in the game that pertain to you personally and you will only view the sections that you marked off. As for our raiding, unfortunately we lost our raid leader to some RL issues and have been hunting for a new raid lead and also a pvp lead for DF. Also until pre-patch and DF many of our members right now are either playing Classic, Beta, or other games (including officers) until the launch comes out. On top of that our GM suffered the recent loss of a close friend who used to play the game w/ him, so I’m helping him til he returns w/ the guild. For the guildies who come online, they have been doing activities together like keys, etc., and I am always on Discord when I’m on any of my toons, but getting people to pop in right now is only once in a while, but I know when DF is out, everyone will come back to life again. When the xpac comes out our normal gaming events are raiding, M+, PVP, old content runs for achieves & mounts, special fun events. If you like what your reading, and can wait w/ us, I’m usually online early afternoons and sometimes early evenings for either more info/invite. If you have a problem reaching me and just want an invite, you may apply to either of our guilds and get invited through there. Hope that you join our family for DF and beyond!

Eyepug,

Would definitely be interested in talking with you. Cairdeas is an alliance based AOTC guild on Stormrage. We have a fun team and we are always open to adding committed people. We are filling out that last spots on our roster for Dragonflight now.

Our guild is active and people are friendly. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs from 8-10:30 pm est.

My twitch code is at the bottom of this post and you can watch some of our raids to get a feel for our people and our approach.

You can also learn more about us here:

Add me on discord or b-chat and we can talk.

BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487
On Discord: Sevenfold#7482
On Twitch: eventincairdeas
or you can talk to me in game:
Eventin (Evoker)| Sevenöut (Hunter) | Sevenföld (Demon Hunter) | Evenlife (Druid)

If your looking for a casual raid group you might check us out Exiles of Proudmoore we’re just a small group but we’re growing slowly over time. Most of us are a chill group of gamers that like to play wow on our own terms we don’t like following the crowd. We plan on doing AOTC in DF and beyond we also do lots of PVP and are looking at getting into Mythic+ We’d love to add another member to our group if your interested you can contact me on Bnet Mabon#1445 or me and my officers in game Mabonhunts, Aroty, or Liamfrost. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Eyepug!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting for Dragonflight!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while striving for cutting edge.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer: priest, monk or paladin; ranged: MAGE, WARLOCK, spriest, or shaman; or melee: DEMON HUNTER, paladin, rogue, shaman, or monk!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, and Thursday, 8:15pm - 11:00pm server time.

We will be using RCLootCouncil loot system for item drops, to keep it fair for everyone, and keep everyone gearing evenly. We offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, feasts for food, and provide vantus runes when needed.

Every Tuesday night is a dedicated M+ night for the whole guild. Any skill and item level is welcome to this night, and we do lower keys when necessary, but we also have multiple groups getting high keys completed.

We have a Community in game also, and would love to raid with our horde friends also! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/VjG5BXwiXWO?region=US&faction=Alliance

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hello Eyepug. Our guild is fairly new however we are starting to build up our Raid composition chart with new players and would love to have you. We will be raiding T/W nights starting at 9:30pm EST (server time) till 12am. We also will be forming a 10man RBG team or teams that run during the day. We are already running mythic + teams as a guild and have our first casual intro Raid Next T/W on Nov 1st and 2nd scheduled. We are doing normal Sepulcher for everyone to get to know each other and get acclimated before dragonflight hits.

If interested send me an ingame mail or msg me in game if I’m on at Fizzknight. Thanks and hope to hear from you!