Looking for Guilds

Hey there Aedrid!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are in need of ranged DPS as well as another core healer if you ever decide to faction change your druid. Check out our info below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls)

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello!

We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 7/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Afternoon Aedrid,

While admittedly you are a bit more advanced than we are, (we are 4/8 Uldir) we as a guild have decided to be more focused on clearing Heroic in the next raid tier and are still pushing Heroic up till the new raid. We have a great group of people. I will leave you our spam, but feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk further:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 4/8 Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for active hybrid Heals/tank classes to help with Mythic Plus and to fill in for raids when needed. We are also always looking for more talented DPS.

We may have raid leader openings available in the near future for the right players.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 370 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Friendly, progression oriented guild looking for more people to help us rock Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters. When we enter instances bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. Blizzard pays us to play. We date supermodels. We’ve all won the lottery. Our mages have Warglaves. We all have IQs above 180. Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We have been on COPS twelve times. We do not talk about Fight Club. We are on a first name basis with Christopher Walken and Samuel L Jackson. Execute is the guild for you. Whisper Gerokos-Nathrezim

Hello Aedrid,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for the next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

How’s it going, here’s another guild for you to pick from, aren’t you popular. :smiley:

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751

Hey Aedrid, House of Arathor, an alliance guild on US Argent Dawn, sounds like exactly what you are looking for. We are a friendly, open and inclusive guild that has been continuously active since Day One of WoW. We are mainly a heroic progression guild getting aotc every tier and once in a while doing a few mythic bosses. We would love to have a ranged fps like your balance druid on the team, especially if you have a healing off spec.

Raid times: Tues and Thurs 7-11 EST.

Add me to your bnet – Worfia#1721 or Discord Worfia#3294 and let’s chat one on one.

Hey there! I’m the GM of Enrage Timer - an LGBT friendly guild on Proudmoore (redundant, i know).

I’m not sure how “progression” oriented you’re looking to go – we are a semi-hardcore guild (typically achieving CE each tier) and are 7/8M in Uldir. We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10 PT. We definitely have space for your alliance boomy if you choose to play him at the mythic-level.

Feel free to btag me if you’re interested! Defarge#1628

Hi Aedrid,

Group Six is the guild name and we are located on the [Auchindoun, Cho’gall, and Laughing Skull] server group. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12pm EST.

A bit about us:
We are a heroic guild at the moment as we don’t have the numbers for mythic quite yet and have gotten Ahead of the Curve for every raid tier going back to Cataclysm. Our goal is always to get all raiders the Ahead of the Curve achieve and down all heroic bosses of the current raid tier. We ocassionally pug a mythic Uldir run for the first few bosses and run keys and world quests together. The guild is bit more of a mature guild and we are not much for drama. The age range is 22-55 with the average age being in the mid 30s. Everyone gets along, has fun chatting it up in discord and helps each other out.

If you are interested in joining our team we would be happy to have you. You can whisper me in game (Wind#1853)

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. We’re currently looking for a few solid dps. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and 2/8M with a few reliable additions we’ll be looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and pvp outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can, playing cards against humanity or having guild races to see which group can finish a key the fastest. We like to keep things fun! We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. We will be pushing for CE in the new raid dropping but don’t intend on increasing out raid days. We fully believe consistent progression can be made without sacrificing real lives or being jerks to each other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

Good luck and happy raiding!

If you are interested in reading our full guild info you can find us here!

Hey Aedrid! Unbowed Ashes is currently recruiting for dps for BoD. We are currently 2/8 M, 8/8 H and would love to talk to you at your convenience. We offer guild repair, flasks, and feasts. Our raid times are T and Th 8-11 EST. Sunday is an optional night where we reclear normal with alts and have fun. Please feel free to contact me on Discord or Battlenet. I look forward to hearing from you.

Discord - Menhit #5032
Battle net - Darkstorm #1851

Hey Aedrid,

I think Limit Break on US-Lightbringer might be perfect for you. While we are seeking a Mage preferably I would be happy to talk to you about joining as your Balance Druid.

We are AotC guild that has many former mythic raiders who have no desire to start that nonsense again. We also do Mythic+ together and have weekly events doing all sorts of things.

We are also heavily LGBT, hell myself I am a trans lesbian so there is that. Sadly though we are not on EST time and our raids are Tuesday and Thursday 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

If you like to learn more about us here is our generic recruitment post.

If you like what you see feel free to hit me up on battle.net at Aya#11373

Hey man hit me up on btag so we can talk a bit 1 on 1 if youre interested

FunkyTurtle#11594

I got a group of players looking to push Heroic clears, as well as clearing the easy mode bosses on Mythic but not pushing for Mythic raid progression. Were going to be looking to focus on the community aspect of our guild.

Again just hit me up on btag if youre interested

Hi Aedrid! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Uldir Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey my dude,

Nice post - it’s great get a feel for who a player is and what their goals are in WoW before responding! I’m sorry to hear that you have been missing the social aspect of WoW since your guild fell apart, I feel you since it has happened to me in the past, which is why I founded this guild at the end of Legion.

I belong to a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on the Darkspear server called Dreambound.

We’re a pretty small guild, and would like to stay relatively small, because I don’t want our members to feel like just another face in the crowd - each of our members matter in our family. Because of our size, our community is strong which I think is important. While WoW is a good game, I think what makes it exceptionally fun are the people that you play with.

We LOVE loot, and we LOVE having fun while getting it - so we look for not only talented and competent players (don’t stand in the schmootz, pull great dps, follow mechanics), but also people who are going to be a great culture fit (great communication, rage-free/tiltproof, chill, great sense of humor). We’re currently 5/8M Uldir, without the expense of any rage or toxicity in our raid.

Raid Schedule
Our raid times are: Wed/Sun 9pm-12am EST
(We also have an optional community fun raid on Friday night that starts at 9:30pm ish (Super casual, super fun)

Would love to chat more with you to see if we are a good match. My Bnet is Neph#11581

Cheers,
Neph

Hello Aedrid,

I would love to chat with you further about our guild and your search for a home.

We are on Alliance on the Stormrage server and it sounds like you both could be a very good fit for our core team.

Here is some information about us in the meantime, and I hope that you will reach out to us so we can talk more!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content of BoD. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Prophecy

Immediate class needs (as of 1/18/19):
Note: “High” means that there’s an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. “Low” means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don’t let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Druid (Boomkin): High
Hunter: VERY HIGH!
Mage: High
Monk: Low
Paladin: High
Priest: High
Rogue: High
Shaman: High

Heals:
Druid: High
Monk: High
Paladin: High
Priest: High (Disc)
Shaman: High

About Us:
Prophecy is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage, a high pop Alliance dominated realm. The guild was founded in January of 2019 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across several MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we’ll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Monday - Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST

Officer Contacts:
Santø – GM
• Santo#11753 (Battle-Net)
• Santo#1388 (Discord)

We’re always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Han Shot First – Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression? 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 5/8 Mythic. We are building our team with intent to push Mythic progression and Cutting Edge.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues/Wed/Thursday 9-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM) Kreda#1892 or my officers EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, BigBert#1227-Healing Officer.

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up
Btag Allymental#1368
Discord allymental#1799