Looking for guild

Hello. I am trying to get back into the game. Previous guild experienced a lot of drama and fell apart right when we got to level 60. I am going to be working on a Unholy DK or a Fury Warrior. Looking for a guild that is drama free, feels like a family, and likes to include everybody for guild runs. I am not looking to push high end raiding, though I would like to see how far we can go together in a fun environment. Open to being Horde or Alliance.

Heya! Fellow Draenei here. :smiley: I’d love to chat with you about our guild! My bnet is: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey Keyadora!

I’d love to chat - add me on discord ,Letholas#9581!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you

it think you would be a great fit with us feel free to add me and check out our recruitment post Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hi there Keyadora!

Here’s our guild info if a weekend raiding schedule might work for you. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Bump. Still looking

Keyadora!!!

I am Wiconi! I represent a small Horde guild on the Icecrown server. I’ve read your post, and I think we may be a place that might be worth you looking into!

In short…

We are a small guild, rebuilding after coming back for Shadowlands, who are recruiting people to join our family. FAMILY…The word you definitely were looking for.

We are building our fledgling community very specifically in that direction first and foremost. We are a small family, and looking for the right people to come and join us.

HERE is my formal recruiting post. Have a read? If this sounds like what you are looking for, and I think it just might, then my contact info is on the bottom of that post, and I would love nothing more than to talk to you!

If you read it, and it isn’t what your interested in, I wish you the BEST of luck finding what you are after!!!

Hello Keyadora, I’m raid leader for an Alliance-side cross-realm AOTC team that is actively recruiting some solid DPS and would be interested in an Unholy DK or Fury Warrior.

We are a pretty tight-knit group, chill atmosphere with a bunch of nerdy, laid-back types that want to raid, while maintaing that raid/life balance. We run a bit of M+ during the week as well. Being AOTC, we don’t push Mythic, but do consider the challenges of Normal and Heroic to be good enough for us and it’s worked out well so far - 10/10 H.

I’ll leave my details below, but if you’re interested in talking more, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m big on bringing people in on our Friday raids and seeing what they think of us as we down some bosses and hand out some loot.

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria with eyes on Sanctum of Domination (9.1)!

Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the job done. In addition to raiding, we like to run high M+ keys with our interested raiders throughout the week!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good class play and working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. And for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to organize high key runs for as many raiders as interested per week.

Ultimately, while we believe we’re a good fit for anybody who enjoys playing the game well in a challenging raid environment, we believe that pugging in and raiding with us for yourself is the best way to see what we’re all about. I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk about joining us on Friday night. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Hello Keyadora check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Goose - Gooseman#3619 (discord)

we might be a good fit for you!

I have no idea if you have found a guild yet but on the off chance that you haven’t, here is my spam:

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/Thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

Our guild is usually active between 8pm est-2am est after some folks have put their kids to bed or have fulfilled their RL obligations for the evening. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone on during the day, the bulk of the guild is just on during those times.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

Hey there! we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853

Smalls#9257

Hectorican#8703

Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770

Hectorican#1659

Smalls#12360

Mamabear#1255

We pride ourselves on being a casual guild that pushes the casual envelope while maintaining a drama free atmosphere. We are most definitely a family type guild with lots of guild runs and no tolerance for non inclusivity or cliques.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord Merker#0172

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 1/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/Friday

Hey Keyadora! If you are still looking for a guild, I might be able to help you.

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out and become a part of our family.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hey Keyadora! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hey, Keyadora,
I’m Ettyn with the Alliance guild, Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We raid Normal/Heroic, T/Th, 7-9:30pm pacific, and both your warrior and DK could be a potential good fit for our raiding team. If you’re still looking and want to chat, feel free to add me on BattleTag, RowanBeth#1291 or Discord Beth #0208

In the event you are still looking, I am a part of an alliance heroic raiding community that strives for AOTC each raid, and does not do mythic. As it is a raiding community, it would not require you to server transfer. We also run keystones as a group for those interested.

Please reach out on the thread below or to me directly if you are interested.