Looking for guild

Hello Keyadora check us out!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Goose - Gooseman#3619 (discord)

we might be a good fit for you!

I have no idea if you have found a guild yet but on the off chance that you haven’t, here is my spam:

Greetings, Terrible Idea is a AOTC focused alliance casual raiding guild. We are looking for new and returning players a like who would like to be part of a team being built for 9.1.

We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid tier that comes out. We also like to push keys and get groups together for Arenas or battlegrounds.

We raid wed/Thur 8:30pm ST - 11pm ST. ( Sargeras is a CST server) We are currently 9/10 H while we build our team. We are looking for dps that doesn’t stand in the fire or hug mobs that cleave and a couple of flex healers.

Our guild is usually active between 8pm est-2am est after some folks have put their kids to bed or have fulfilled their RL obligations for the evening. That doesn’t mean that there isn’t anyone on during the day, the bulk of the guild is just on during those times.

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out on battle net to:
Kungfubanana#1420

If discord is your preference:
Kungfubanana#7678

Hey there! we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853

Smalls#9257

Hectorican#8703

Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770

Hectorican#1659

Smalls#12360

Mamabear#1255

We pride ourselves on being a casual guild that pushes the casual envelope while maintaining a drama free atmosphere. We are most definitely a family type guild with lots of guild runs and no tolerance for non inclusivity or cliques.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord Merker#0172

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 1/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/Friday

Hey Keyadora! If you are still looking for a guild, I might be able to help you.

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out and become a part of our family.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hey Keyadora! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hey, Keyadora,
I’m Ettyn with the Alliance guild, Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We raid Normal/Heroic, T/Th, 7-9:30pm pacific, and both your warrior and DK could be a potential good fit for our raiding team. If you’re still looking and want to chat, feel free to add me on BattleTag, RowanBeth#1291 or Discord Beth #0208

In the event you are still looking, I am a part of an alliance heroic raiding community that strives for AOTC each raid, and does not do mythic. As it is a raiding community, it would not require you to server transfer. We also run keystones as a group for those interested.

Please reach out on the thread below or to me directly if you are interested.

Alpha sounds like a good fit for you.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

I think Descendants of Lore would fit what you are looking for. We are a close-knit, semi casual, drama free guild. We strive for heroic each expansion and work for progress but we put fun before progress. I will leave our spam below with more information, if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

We seem like a good fit!

We’ve been together for four years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for all roles, Tank/Healers/DPS.

Fri/Sat 10 pm-12:30 am server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and healers. Half the team stopped raiding, before leaving we were 4/10 M. Looking to fill roster for 9.1

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Hi Keyadora,

Reformation is a medium sized guild of active folks that enjoy playing the game and having fun together. We have raiders, M+, collectors and keep an active calendar of events going so that people have options. No pressure, no stress. Happy to chat with you if you’d like to talk about the guild. My BNet tag is in the general info post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Are you in a guild like Reformation that is looking to expand into a greater community of players across realms? Contact Sam and we can discuss the creation of a cooperative community of like minded players.

Sam

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 3 dps , and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey I think we would be a good fit for you. Our intention is to be an AotC level casual/raiding guild. Currently looking for all to round out and bolster our team.

A little about Chemically Balanced is that we started as a small group of friends who got tired of Guild hopping trying to find the right fit for us. We are an East Coast Guild looking to raid Sat/Sun 9Pm to 12Pm. During the week we hang out, work on Alts (its an addiction) and run M+.

We are pretty layed back and are just looking to have our after work/school hours relaxing and fun with friends and family. That being said a level of situational awareness and proper mechanic tactics is expected from each individual who intends to raid. If your just coming back to the game, we don’t mind answering questions and helping teach players the basics of Shadowlands.

We also welcome package deals if you have friends/family that want to stick with you even if they have no intention of raiding but want a more casual position in the guild.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to send me a msg on battle.net
Maveric#1869

Hey there we are looking for a full time warrior on our roster as we have not a single one we are an AOTC guild who’s looking to push into mythic prob won’t get Ce but we want to see how far we can get if your interested here is the guild spam below

Hi! We’ve got a newly small casual/social orientated guild on Wyrmrest Accord for the Horde if you’re interested! We want to grow as a family and be able to talk outside of WoW as friends and companions, we understand that real life can get stressful so we’re trying to create a guild and environment for our members to relax in. All playstyles, levels and ages are welcome! Check out our recruitment <Horde> [Wyrmrest Accord] Warchiefs Harem; Social, Casual, EN

Hello there,

MGB has a big group and we run both social raids as well as our more serious progression oriented raids. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested!

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST (5:00-8:00 PM PST)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338