Looking for Guild!

Good morning! I’m a newly returning player and just reached 60 on my balance druid. I am primarily a quest/solo player but would enjoy getting better at the game and joining dungeons/raids. I am looking for low stress, since this is my get away from two young boys and a stressful professional life! I know raiding isn’t exactly mindless, I am prepared for that, just looking for the right environment to contribute and learn while getting some social interaction.

Wanting to roll some new toons and use the free levels to have a variety of toons to play. Hoping for suggestions there, have waited to use this until I find a guild home and can roll something useful.

My gear probably stinks and I’m not real good at my rotation, although I’ve read a lot and tried to improve!

I don’t know much about how the realms but I’m on Bonechewer. Also, haven’t played with re-speccing or anything like that but I’m open to try new things if there’s other specs more useful!

Hey Nolez!

I’d love to chat with you on discord. Add me at Letholas#9581!

Morning Nolez! I would love to chat with you about our guild Shadow Company. I have 2 young boys myself and I know the need to get away lol!!! I’ll copy our about us below with my contact info. Hope to hear from you!!

Hi there!

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, and laughs along the way? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at XcalicojackX#1627 or discord at XcalicoXjackX#9530 .

Cheers!

Hiya Nolez. We’re a large group of adults, many with kids. I think you’ll find much in common. Let’s chat and see where it goes?

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

Hey Nolez! We do all sorts of content and have space for you to raid at some point if you’d like

Hey Nolez,

Depending on what you’re looking for, Reformation might be a good fit for you. We’re a casual guild of players that continue to build a community of collectors. We run dungeons, raids and do old content to have fun while we play. Family friendly, no pressure environment. If you’d like to chat and find out more about us, my BNet tag is in the general info post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam

hiya you could be a good fit with us feel free to add me Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829
and browse our recruitment post