Looking for Guild!

Looking for friends in WoW. Been playing alone since Legion.

Hey Garross! I’d love to chat! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hi there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 9/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger. We’d love to have you.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

We’re a socially active yet aotc and M+ focused guild. I can post a wall of text and promise you the world but I’d rather just chat and introduce you to the folks so you can decide for youreslf.

Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Hey there, Garross!

Let me tell you a little about The Intrepid! We’re a multi-faceted guild providing an accepting atmosphere while pursuing heroic raiding, mythic+, and roleplay. Our Discord is active with chatting, pet photos, and pop-up movie nights.

Our recruitment post is here: [A][Emerald Dream] <The Intrepid> H.Raid, M+, AND Roleplay!

Feel free to reach out directly to me on Discord if you have any questions! Stormtree#4699

Hi Garross, I’d love to chat with you a bit about our guild Shadow Company and see if we might be what you are looking for. I’ll paste our general about us below to give you a sense of who we are as well!

[A][US][Duskwood][Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild - Raids/Mythics/Everything Else! 21+.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, and laughs along the way? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at XcalicojackX#1627 or discord at XcalicoXjackX#9530 .

Cheers!

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey Garross,

Reformation is a guild of collectors. We do a little of pretty much everything. Our general info post is below. If anything sounds interesting or you would like to chat and find out more, my BNet info is below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam