Looking for Guild

I am getting back into WoW, going to reroll as a Resto/Ele Shaman. Ive never healed before and I have always wanted to try Resto Shaman.

I am looking for a guild that is casual, friendly and social. I am looking to make some new friends to enjoy the game with and not just feel like another number in a guild.

Will play either faction. My timezone is PST.

Heya! Welcome back! I’d love to chat with you about our community–shoot me a message:
TheLibrarian#11426

1 Like

Thank you. I will add you shortly

Hey Zazykel, I’d love to chat with you about One Shot! Add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey! We are a group of older players playing at a more casual pace. We are looking to finish out AoTC, currently 9/10H, this tier an move forward when 9.1 comes out. Not sure what times/days you prefer, but check us out.

Hey Zazykel, I’m part of fun, casual guild on silver hand. Many of us have been playing together for over 10 years. Here is our info:

Your guild sounds pretty awesome!

Hi Zazykel! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

I should add, I can play most nights after 5:30pm PST

Hey Zazkel! If you are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. I see you are horde, but if you are willing to consider alliance, we are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

If mythic is not for you, no worries! We still are a very friendly group of people with a lot of knowledge and we are willing to share it and help as you get back into the game.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open if that interests you. You also do not have to join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community first, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Thank you. I will try to remember to add you when I am on next to talk :slight_smile:

Sounds good! I’ll look forward to speaking with you! I hope you have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

Gorlock#7739 on discord. Can’t wait
To meet you

Hello Zazykel,

Guid: Dark Gestures
Realm: Thrall (H)
Recruitment contacts: BNet Devonair#1975 Discord: Jenn#5528

We are an AOTC focused guild looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. In 9.1 we will once again have a focus on reaching AOTC and are looking to build a mythic roster that will continue to progress on content while maintaining our casual but competitive vibe. Outside of raids we also have groups running mythic + dungeons, some pvp and transmog runs.

9.1 Raid Schedule:
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm est with an optional alt fun run Wednesdays at 7pm est

Raid needs:
Currently recruiting for all roles. Main tank spots are taken but on occasion we do need to fill that role if one is away.

Raiding requirements:
Come to raid prepared. We will provide feasts/cauldrons.
Be aware of boss fights/mechanics. While we will learn the finer details as a group and are willing to help new members catch up on new fights, we ask that you have a general idea of what to expect.
Have a headset and working microphone. While you will not be expected to be a social butterfly there are points in raid where communication is required.
Regularly attend raids.
Be able to mesh with existing group. We are serious when it comes to boss pulls but expect lots of laughter and jokes during trash and between pulls. Have the ability to take a joke.
Our mythic roster will have ilvl/dps/class requirements.

Social members are always welcome.

Guild Culture:
We are an active and friendly guild who focus on progressing through content while maintaining a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are a 18+ guild and no drama will be tolerated. We provide an active discord full of players willing to help old and new members alike. If you ever need help with something be it gearing/rotation/mechanics someone will always be willing to lend a helping hand.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please reach out to me and we can talk further.

Heyo I’m steffany from Avalanche. If you are willing to commit to flexing resto and ele(mostly resto like you want) we have a spot for you. Here’s our copy pasta with my info and stuff about the guild.

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet and discord at fynale#1653

Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616

Hello Zazykel!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ gaming community recruiting! 10/10N, 10/10H Castle Nathria

<Results Might Vary> is a friendly, Semi-Hardcore raiding guild recruiting to fill spots on the core team immediately so we can push content come 9.1. Raid days are Sat & Sun 7-10pm CST. Currently 6/10H and looking for RDps & 1 Healer!! We have an active discord, play tons of other games together and do our best to make the guild a family environment. We want to be folks forever guild!

Outside of raid times we also love to do Mythic + Dungeons and push higher keys, Pvp. Tmog runs, and old content. We are just a group of goons looking to have fun, kill bosses, and get purples. So if this sounds like something you might be interested in? Hit us up! I’d love to chat!!

Guild & Server: (Alliance-US-Stormrage)

Raid Times & Days: Sat & Sun from 7pm to 10pm Central Time.

Current Progression: 10/10N, 6/10H ((Look up Arcadia - Moon Guard on WoWProgress if you are curious about us! As we are a recent transplant to Stormrage, our guilds progress was reset on the move over!!))

Recruitment Contacts:

Tonilyn - GM: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Ana - Officer: Discord: Anathema Crowley#2439 BNet: Anomaly#11388

Requirements: Interested in Raiding with us? Please see below for what we’re looking for.

• We’re looking for someone who has the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills.

• We are looking for someone who can commit to our raid times as well. 7pm CST- 10pm CST Sat/Sundays.

• As we are progression Heroic we ask our raiders to be above 195 Item Level.

• Rank 25 Renown (For at least three conduit slots) We are flexible with this, as people have changed covenants to min max.

-Can Vibe with the crew.

!!You are not required to server transfer, but if you would like to that would be cool too!!

Needs: LF RDPS & Heals for Progression Team.

All Roles Welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, and Pvp!