Looking for Guild!

CURRENTLY TRYING OUT A GUILD. CONTACT INFORMATION REMOVED.

Hello! I am looking for a guild to join that is semi-causal and is willing to have a nice, relaxed team person to their ranks. I am a tank player since WoD/early BFA days.

I am fairly new to raiding and would love to get into this expansions raid. I will need to be taught but I am willing to learn. I want to tank mythics with hopefully new found friends along the way.

I am eastern standard time and can meet most days for raiding. I have a job so that always comes first please understand that I am a semi-causal/hardcore player looking to improve and learn more about the wonderful game we all enjoy.

I currently have at max level geared for heroics/mythics: Death knight and Demon Hunter.

I am a HORDE player almost exclusively.

I am 18+

Willing to realm swap.

Contact Discord: TRYING OUT GUILD

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

Hello Victorian! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently. We are in need of all roles.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Well met, Victorian! Let me know if this piques your interest, and if you would be willing to faction swap.…

Tabula Rasa is looking for active players who love to do everything. PvP, questing, leveling alts, farming mats, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We are in desperate need of additional tanks and heals to help the guild with mythic+ runs and in the raid group. We currently raid on Thursday nights starting at 8PM central, with a cleanup day scheduled on Saturdays at 8PM central. We are also considering dedicating one night to rated bgs and maybe another night for guild achievements.

If you are looking for a casual home to explore new content, and if you wanna help us slay those nasty hordies, give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”)

Currently 7/10 Normal and most guildies are pushing +8 keys and higher.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

Hello there Victorian

If you’re interested in a fresh guild please feel free to contact us for more info or to chat.

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Victorian

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Kittler. If the trial doesn’t work out feel free to take this into consideration.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.