Looking for Guild

Hello,
I am looking for a new guild. Currently 8/8N and 8/8H on my main with 2 toons being 370+ (Holy paladin/Spriest) would either like to heal or play my hunter going into the next raid. Looking for a 2 night raiding guild. I enjoy doing anything from raiding to PvP!

Hey there! If you’re interested in a great late-night community, The Late Shift might be just what you’re looking for. We’re a social/raiding guild that is mostly active in the late hours. Check out our guild posting and feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord if you would like to chat.

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Hey there!

Hard Pass is a guild on Stormrage - US formed by a group of core raiders looking to push forward into the expansion and the future, by building a solid raid roster for Heroic Progression and then pushing into mythic raiding. We are aiming for a solid start in the new 8.1 raid “Battle of Dazar’alor” and beyond into the future. We are looking for players who want to push themselves, but by keeping it light and fun so raiding does not become a chore.

Our Current recruitment needs are:

Tank:

Death Knight
Paladin
Monk

DPS:

Warrior
Hunter
Lock
Mage
Death Knight
Rogue
Shaman(w/ Restoration OS)

Healers:

Monk
Paladin
Shaman (with DPS OS)

Current Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm - 1am ET

This may be extended to another raid night if demand is met.

Please do not hesitate to contact us even if your class is not listed, we enjoy having options in case of player drops and real life situations. We also run Mythic+ and alt runs during the week.

Our group of players has a relaxed, yet bold attitude towards raiding. We expect you to be on time and show up to play. The guild has a very active social background, with an amazing friendly feel where all are welcome.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact Luntho ( Gando#21200 ) or Zaira ( bruenor#1859 ) for more information and our discord so we can talk more.

Add me on Discord too! Luntho#7319

Hi Nopè,

You can find a home with us! We are Click To Move an adult guild on US-Stormrage with seasoned players. Most of our current members are early wow players(Vanilla,BC). Our goal is Mythic raiding with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people.

No toxicity or drama to be found. We have a ton of M+ runners and we don’t run in cliques. Our current focus is on getting AOTC each Tier and casual mythic raiding raiding.

What are the Raid Times?
Friday/Saturday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)
Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

Feel free to add me
BTAG - CrysTalis#1961
DIscord - Henlin#3723

Hello there-!

I would be very interested in chatting with you further about our guild. We are in search of some good DPS and Heals in preparation for BoD.

Here is some information about us. If we sound like a good fit for you, reach out to me on bnet - Ladori#1555

Hopefully we will talk soon!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 4/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, A small group of people with shared interests or tastes. And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

Give us a looky and let me know =D

<Everybody Lives> is a casual raiding guild whose focus is to achieve AoTC every raid tier in a relaxed, rage free environment. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 8/8H for Uldir and are currently recruiting for core spots for BoD. While we are a raid guild, we also enjoy other activities like pushing mythic keys. As such, we also accept players of all levels for all content that WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon!

Discord: briixxloveee #4871

Hey Nopè,

We’re looking to add a couple more people to our team for the next tier and could fit in the holy pally or the spriest. I’ll copy our recruiting info below, hope to hear from you!

Looking for a new home for the next raid tier? Tired of joining guilds only to have them fall apart a month later? We have been raiding consistently since Wrath and have never missed a raid tier or failed to down a boss at our chosen difficulty level.

Deadside, an adult Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage is looking to add a couple of new raiders to our team. All roles and classes will be considered.
Must be an experienced & competent raider with a great attitude.

Join us next week in Heroic Uldir for a trial run!

General Recruiting Info

About us: We are a small guild that raids to have fun, but takes our few hours of raiding time seriously. Our raid team has been consistently downing bosses and having a blast doing so since ICC. If you are looking for a stable guild with a laid back raiding environment that is still focused on progression, you may be a good fit with us.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST

Contact: Serindy (Serindy#1644), Manumana (Deadside#11891), or Haldolshot (Godcheese#1562)

Raid size: We raid at the heroic level with a team of ~15

We provide:

• a solid, stable raiding team that consistently downs bosses and has fun doing it
  • well organized raids that start & end on time
  • free flasks, potions, food, gems, enchants, etc
  • a laid back raiding environment that is still progression oriented

We expect our raiders to:

• have good knowledge of your class and be able to play it well
  • show up regularly, on time and give 100% for the few hours we raid
  • be prepared for raid (have your gear ready to go, know the fights)
  • have a good attitude (we’re a team, we act like it)

If you are looking for a guild where you can raid consistently and down bosses with a group of awesome people, check us out!

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon!

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Hey Nope,

I won’t pepper your thread with all the details but just wanted to drop a line about that the guild I am in is recruiting more for Heroic/Mythic raid team. We raid on Thursday and Fridays and are actively seeking healers.

If you are interested in learning more check out the thread posted by my GM [A] United We Loot - Stormrage Thu/Fri 4/10M - #4 by Summine-stormrage