Looking for Guild

Hello, I am coming back from a break and looking for an Alliance raid group to get with before Shadowlands.
I’d like to dip into Mythic raiding and high keys for mythic dungeons.

Right now I have:
467 Havoc DH
452 Mage
468 WW monk
465 Arms Warrior

I am looking to main monk/warrior going into shadowlands but am flexible with any of these guys, so If you need me to fill with something i can do that. i also have an alt of all classes, but none as geared as those few.

ok bye

Hey there. We might be a fit for you. If you would like to chat add me on Bnet Saintblade#1720

Hey Milky, If you have not found a guild yet… (I know your post has been up for 5 days, sorry for being late to the party) then give us a shot!!

[A] Proudmoore – Initiative 7/12M LFM

The guild is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server looking to expand our ranks as we push deeper into Ny’alotha. We offer a non-toxic environment where all are welcome. Our current progression is 7/12 M and our raid times are as follows
Progression Nights - Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST (server time)
Optional Heroic/ Alt run – Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST
Mythic Monday (Optional) – Monday 6:30-9:30pm PST
On Monday nights we work on getting anyone who wants / needs a M+ at least a 15 key. On most off nights we usually have a group or two running keys as well.

Currently we are looking for a Disc Priest and Ranged DPS, but all are welcome to trial with us. Feel free to contact myself or our raid lead via bnet or discord.

Bnet: Khornell#1551 or Jovins#1628 (Raid Lead)
Discord: Khornell#5023 or Jovins#7120