Looking for guild!

Hello, I’ve been playing sense 05 mostly PVP throughout the years but I am now looking for a guild who works on current content and transmog/mount/achiv and so on.

Really looking for a guild I can call home… its been years sense I’ve been in an actual guild, got to know people and so on…and I look forward to doing that again in the future.

I come here rather than in-game because I can explain myself a bit more and also because I simply don’t want to join a random guild from the random Ginvite they send.

I have healed for years, currently shadow but can flex through specs if needed.

25 y/o just lookin for friends.

Let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there add me on bnet Pollo#1500 would love to talk to you!!

Hey dude, pm me @ Goliath#12296 so we can chat!

Hey, Lilfoote

I am the Raid Leader of Coterie, we are a fairly semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage. We are not a Cutting Edge guild, more of a Heroic+ Guild. We like to clear Heroic and see how far we can get into Mythic before the next tier releases. We are looking for good reliable players to help us progress further into Mythic before the new raid releases.

Raid Days/Hours: Friday & Saturday. 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

Progression: 3/8M

Hope you are interested,

Battle Tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. We are looking to build a RBG group starting in January. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

1 Like

Hi I added you on bnet. :slight_smile: ( changed my character name ).

Hi Lilfoote,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. We also have an active community with organizers for transmog/achieve runs and a dedicated M+ team that’s open to all of our Alliance members! Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Subject: Follow up forum post

Critical is looking to fill out our raid roster and also grow as a guild so all members are appreciated.

So, a little bit about us we raid Wed/Thur 8PM server till 11 and started November 7th. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic currently. We have been able to get this progression during the holidays which made me very happy. We also help members get 10 keys weekly and alts even. I personally have 4 120s that I am constantly sacrificing keys to help people you will find this mentality is shared among core leadership. We are looking for players that are masters at their class and are able to adapt to meet the raid composition as needed week to week (alts help too). In addition, we are also working on a merger with another guild on January 4th. They also raid Friday/sat 830-11 server with the same progression.

. Feel free to add me on discord Cyro#9536 or on btag- Cyroziv#1709. Cyro out!

Cyroziv