Hi i am returning to the game since uldur i currently have a
druid resto 409 horde illidian
druid resto 390 ally stormrage
ele shammy 389 ally stormrage
MW monk 310 ally stormrage
I cannot do tuesday thursdays
and most saturdays

Hey there,

Pyreanor is a small semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community. We’re compromised of mostly returning players who are gearing up together as a team.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations we run mythics and quest together. We help others gear up and catch up, we teach new players. Because we value comradery so we hang out in voice chat and talk on Discord.

We know that small guilds are not for everyone but we hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

hey im sorry but im not looking to switch realms that costs to much money

Talk to Tankgirl from Chaotic Insanity (Stormrage - Alliance) They are always looking for folks.

Hi Harvingtonx,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey buddie message us! Pounders#11460 were on illidan as well, and all returning players. Took a break after 8.1 after we cleared Jaina! Give us a shout man! Might be great for the both of us!

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 4/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes but really are in need of some ranged and a healer . We raid Tuesday and Friday nights at 9pm est.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

sorry i cant since you do a day i cant raid