Looking for guild

Hi ,
Played since vanilla till about a year ago and played bugger all since .
Was a healadin then and going healadin again .
Will have a mage coming with me .
one other in tow with class to be decided and possible a new comer .

looking for a raiding guild with a mature outlook. Not in a rush to raid but still want to raid. nothing wrong with a few beers while raiding with like minded people .

less drama the better ,

Live in Australia and have created 3 toons on pvp oceanic.

Up the doggies :smiley:

Hey Curatio,

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Howdy,

If you don’t mind a US server, my guild is a reformed once large guild from Vanilla, BC, WOTLK days. The entire guild is full of mature players who started during the same era as you. MANY old guildies who like you, quit playing (even long before you quit, are returning for classic. The guild has quite the large return of old players and some new. Everything you mentioned seems to describe us pretty good! You are welcome to tag along with us if you so choose.

Server - US - Myzrael - Horde

You’ll be able to do a /who Misfits or look for me on Aceswild or Xtrodianry and send a PST.

Hope to hear back from ya.

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus HORDE (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

All Sound great what a choice .
Bluemski , thankyou , just don’t like pve servers mate sorry :frowning:

Xtrodinary

Thanks mate

US servers wont work for me :frowning:

Bergyboo
Again Thanks mate .
Love RPPVP , Hate the lag living in Australia , That’s why I made 3 toons on aussie pvp server .

All 3 guilds sound great .

I wish you the best of luck , Great to be back with a game that brings out the best in people .

Need heals and mages and yall may be a perfect fit. Come chill in discord and find out!