Looking for Guild

I’ll keep this short and sweet. Interviewing people today and tomorrow, would love to talk to more OG’s!

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

Hello. I think my guild would be a good place for you and your wife. I’m similar age, and so is my fiance. We found a home in Sanguine. I’ll paste the recruitment blurb below. Feel free to contact me on Discord if you’re interested. My name is Corvid#7467. We’re alliance, rolling on Grobbulus.

SANGUINE - [Alliance][Semi-Harcore][Casual/Social Welcome]

Introduction: Sanguine is a Social/Raiding guild that was formed by a couple people who killed hogger on the first stress test and managed to make friends with each other. Our goal as a guild is to clear current classic content in a timely manner. We plan on having each raid cleared in the first 2 months of their respective release. If you’re not interested in raiding and you just want a community to do dungeons, BGs, or just hang out, Sanguine is the guild for you.

Recruitment: This guild isn’t a hardcore raider-only guild, so all are welcome! However we are recruiting all people who are looking to put forth the effort to make it all the way to Naxx. We are currently looking for almost all roles. We aren’t closed on anything, but anyone interested in playing a niche spec, shadow/ret/feral/etc, will have to prove their mettle to earn their spot. We still have openings for officers, if that is something you are interested in.

Raid times: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8pm-12am CST (Flexible)

Standards for raiding: Our goal for raiding is to be a progression guild. We want to have our raiders experience the fine content that Classic has to offer and to do that we need to have our raiders willing to push that extra mile. If you’re looking to get to naxx or looking to see the gates of AQ open this is the guild for you. We expect main team raiders to put in the required effort that is needed to push forward. We will be using Loot Council.

Class needs
Druid - Feral: Low, Resto: Medium
Hunter - Low
Mage - High
Paladin - Holy: Medium, Ret: Low
Priest - Shadow: Low, Holy: Very High
Rogue - High
Warlock - Low
Warrior - Tank: Medium, Fury: Medium

Join us, or just drop in and make friends!

Hey Loxs, we would love to have you a part of our community. Here is a link to our recruitment thread for all the details. My wife doesnt play, but she lets me! :slight_smile: Look forward to hearing from you. Delete Please

We would love to have you.

Hello Loxs,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

You said open world so I assume PvP server but wanted to reply anyway.

Our guild, Grievance, will be playing on Mankrik and Pagle. We have been around for a very long time. Family friendly casual guild…I actually play with my husband! We plan to raid but it will not be for a long while after release. We are more about the journey and camaraderie than trying to rush to end game.

We will also be doing PvP, guild events, 5 mans etc.

If this sounds interesting to you you can register for our forums at grievancegaming dot com

Horde <Drive> | NA-PvP | Semi-Hardcore Raiding

What is <Drive>?
<Drive> is a North American guild focused on progressing through end-game PvE content at a reasonably quick pace. We are aiming to reach max level within 4-5 weeks of launch and will start progression rapidly after doing so. Our primary focus will be on PvE and, as a semi-hardcore guild, we expect our members to have a healthy thirst for progression.

Logistics?
Faction: Horde
Intended raid/play times: Tu/We/Th 8:30 PM – 12:00 AM EST
Type of guild: Semi-hardcore Raiding guild
Loot Distribution: DKP except for legendary items which will be distributed by loot council.

Why join us?

• We have stellar communication during raids and have well-defined goals that we lay out before each raid.
  • We are very accountable towards our members. We hold everyone to the same standard.
  • We are organized with our progression; we have a system for carrying out encounters.

Why should we pick you? Additionally, our expectations of our raiding core:

• You want to progress through raids at a reasonable pace with guys that love to banter.
  • You are prompt, organized, and provide constructive criticism.
  • You actively contribute to the welfare of the guild. This could be done through helping to gear alts, farm mats for the guild bank, research boss fights, etc.
  • You read and learn every boss fight before any attempt is made.
  • You can communicate clearly in discord.

Interested? Check out our links:
Guild Website : http:// driveguild .com/
Apply here : http:// driveguild .com/apply
Roster : http:// driveguild .com/roster
Discord : https:// discord. gg/RSkNPny

I would check us out Loxs.

Most us are now married with kids now so we get it. Contact me on discord if you have any questions.

Hello there, thought I’d extend a message in response to this looking for guild post.

Ethos is currently recruiting healers and dps. If you have any questions regarding loot or expectations don’t hesitate to ask! Our raid days are Tues / Thurs 8-11 CST. We will announce our server name either today or tomorrow before name reservations.

Very straight forward application process if interested -

Discord: Saws#8386

Reddit: Sawsy587

DM me if you have any questions / application form.

Would love to have you! We are an alliance guild on herod. Please feel free to apply on our website!

Guild Mission: To provide a fun experience during classic launch & the leveling process. Emphasis on helping each other succeed and enjoy the game while progressing towards max level.

A little about myself: I am a working father of two so I understand the need for time away from the game. I plan on making sure the guild can accommodate your schedule to the best of my ability. I’ve played WoW on and off since 2004 and am extremely excited to relive the experiences I had in vanilla.

Raid times: Projecting to be 5:00 pm (EST) Sun & Mon. Will adjust if necessary - here to make things easier for all of us.

We will have frequent guild events, repairs, and resources (mats, crafting, gear, etc). Once we have a core group at max level we will actively begin perusing endgame utilizing DKP in raids.

We expect all guild members to be polite and courteous to each other. Try to learn their classes to the best of their ability. Maintain active contribution to guild events, chat, dungeons, raids, and pvp. As well as do their best to remain punctual to raids and not leave early - if there is a conflict in time just give us a heads up so we can plan!

Feel free to visit our website (a work in progress! trying to give it a bit of a classic WoW / 2004 vibe.) Fill out an application and I’ll get back to you asap!

wowguildrage.wixsite. com/rage

Hi Loxs,

You sound like a good fit for <Weekend Warriors>, who will be rolling Alliance on Pagle and Raiding on Friday evenings from 9 ET to 12 ET. If you are interested, our primary post can be found here [A | PvE | Pagle] <Weekend Warriors> | Raids: Friday 21:00-00:00

You can also contact me on discord at Red Mage#9320

Hey, we would love for you and your wife to come check out our newly formed guild seeking to build out our community with strong players also seeking balance. Let me know if you have any questions!

<Dad Club> [NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST]

Discord to learn more:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Discord: BnH247#9580 - shoot me an invite if you’re interested, sounds like we’d be a good fit if the times sync up :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/na-horde-myzrael-tentative-pdt-730-pm-thur-sat-sun-loot-council-the-insane-active-in-all-content/241091/6

< SFD > has a large number of folks in your age bracket, easy going, drama free. Please check us out if you have interest.

Hey you 2, I think we may be a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord @ Dakota#2147 and we can talk more :smile:

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.
Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hey it sounds like the community we’re building could be a great fit!

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey there! Not sure what times you guys are looking at for raiding, but feel free to check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck in your search!

Infernal is going to be rolling Horde, but our age range is something like 24 - 50 and most of our players going into classic are vets! We have several couples in our gaming community in leadership roles.

Add me on Blizzard as Achilles#13238