Looking for Guild

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and Casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

I posted our Guild Info I believe you guys would be a great fit for us. We are a family started guild (3 brother (32,31,26) and Dad ) We are excited for the nostalgia and ready to make memories. We are designed to push content but at a Family Man or Family Woman’s pace. We understand kids and responsibilities come first and we are centered to accommodate raiding around that schedule. We would love to have you! My contact info is in my Guild info post. let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Loxs,

I think you and your wife would fit great within our guild’s community. We are all 25+ and have the same mindset of having a good time while clearing content. Most of us are looking to make some new friends, do a lot of content together, and progress through the game as a group. If this is something that interests you please shoot me a message on discord.

Hello Loxs,

Symphony of Souls would love to have you, our members are mostly mature players 30+ with vanilla exp. Contact me at Ghyst#1586

Maybe something that works

Hi there Loxs, my wife and I are working together on forming a guild for mature folks and we’ve been quite successful at finding our target audience thus far. We have a few experienced folks amongst us, which means we’ll be raiding, but not at a hardcore level. I don’t wanna bore you with too much detail here, but below is our recruitment spiel if you’re still interested. There’s no commitment required, so you can even come to hang out and make sure the environment is right for you guys before you make those characters…

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

[A] Whitemane Server | Rise of Legends | 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST

Hey there. I’m the co-GM of a guild that will be forming on Fairbanks Horde side . We are an offshoot of the retail guild on Hyjal-US and are looking to create a place for people who enjoy all aspects of classic to come hang out.

We have plans to raid from 8:00pm - 10:00pm PST, and will be allocating raid spots on a first come first served basis. Loot will be distributed through a loot council made up of the GMs and select officers.

All in all, we want to create a semi-hardcore environment that provides fun for people interested in all aspects of classic. If you’re interested in chatting, feel free to add me on bnet JJSwat#1342 or discord jjswat#6708. Have a nice day!

We have a lot of couples and families that roll in our family ENCORE. Come check us out and hang in Discord to see if wed be a good fit!

Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild) We’re closing votes on 8/21
Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629

Infernal’s age group is 24 to 50. I think yall would be a perfect fit. We are recruiting for Horde on Thalnos server! Check out our post and add me on Battle net for questions :slight_smile: Achilles#13238

Hi Loxs,

I know you’ve likely found something, but given our environment (we have a lot of couples in guild!) I thought I’d at least let you know about us.

We have one raid team that is entirely full and are about a quarter of the way with our second. We also have plenty of room for socials and those who enjoy guild events. I’ll link our guild recruitment post, but I’d highly encourage you to drop by our discord and just experience the atmosphere for yourself!

discord.gg/aMEb2qg

Hey, it sounds like what you want is exactly what I am trying to create with Sixth Armored. I have a 13 year old daughter and I want a safe place she can play without harassment or inappropriate behavior. Also, we are on an RP server, which I expect to be a little cleaner in terms of average player behavior.

if u need room!

theres been a ton of guild post here that seem quite homely, definitely dont forget to check those out as well

Just wanted to follow up and see if you and Momma ever found a home. If not again, consider checking us out! GLHF!

Hey Loxs! I am here recruiting for the guild Bound for Failure! Which is kind of a BS name since we plan to clear all content! We are a Horde PVP/PVE guild on the big server of Faerlina! We are a 2 or 3 days a week semi-hardcore raiding guild with a little emphasis on PVP! If you are interested here is the link to out guild post! <Bound For Failure> HORDE | NA | PVP| FAERLINA| SEMI-HARDCORE AND CASUAL PVE AND PVP GUILD
We hope to hear from you and your wife soon and are excited to see the both of you in Vanilla!!

Hello , very friendly, and competitive guild here.

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

We are a very casual guild made up of adult WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. We would love to play with you and your wife! Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]