Looking for Guild

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.
Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hey it sounds like the community we’re building could be a great fit!

We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

Hey there! Not sure what times you guys are looking at for raiding, but feel free to check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Good luck in your search!

Infernal is going to be rolling Horde, but our age range is something like 24 - 50 and most of our players going into classic are vets! We have several couples in our gaming community in leadership roles.

Add me on Blizzard as Achilles#13238

Hey, if you’re still looking for a guild I’ll link you our discord and you can come talk if you would like! We have some couples in our guild, so you wouldn’t be alone here. <discord.gg/WgBsjJJ>

Hey! I am the GM of Versus. As the description reads, we have been established for nearly a decade and are known for the tight-knit friendly community on the recent private servers. We do have a humorous side and love to cut up and have a good time, but I strive to promote a great community and keep a positive reputation for our guild. More info and contact info in the post below! :slight_smile:

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus HORDE (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

Titan|Whitemane|Semi-Hardcore

Guild info:
We are a Veteran group of WoW players starting all the way back in Classic, we are a tight nit group and we all like to have fun while raiding

We are looking for people who are interested in staying active in Classic WoW.

You must be active, we want to have an active guild with friends!

The ability to go through and min/max your character with pre-bis before we start raiding, which will be as soon as we have 40 people high enough level

Classes we are recruiting for:

• Druid OPEN
• Hunter OPEN
• Mage OPEN
• Paladins OPEN
• Priests OPEN
• Rogues: OPEN
• Warlocks OPEN
• Warriors OPEN

• We are a semi-hardcore guild
  • Raiders will be expected to have all consumables with them and in the raid instance at raid start
  • Raid times are: 7:30pm-10:30pm (PST)/10:30pm-1:30am (EST) | Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Loot will be distributed with Loot Council. No Favorites here, however Legendaries will go to class that needs it the most (IE Tanks get Thunderfury)
  • Raid builds/specs - No MEME specs (IE boomkin, Ret Pallys, or Survival hunters)

Ddaydrasin#11244

Hey Loxs,

I know I’m a bit late to the party but if you haven’t found a home for classic yet I’d like you to give my guild some thought. We have a core of about 15 people all in the age range of 25-35(+) and intend to do a little world PVP and semi-hardcore raiding. By that I mean you can have a beer and some fun while you raid but you will be expected to show up with enchants and raid materials. Our experiance ranges from gladiators and cutting edge raiders to people who haven’t ever played wow before. With friends of friends and a few random new people, our roster currently sets at 33 people. If you have any interest add me on Discord (Unarii#8717) or Bnet (Lissona#1463).

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm.

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual, family-oriented raiding guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). If interested you can hit me up on my battletag: Breakout#1905, or on Discord: Algammon#1375.

Hi Loxs,

You already have many great choices listed in this thread.
I’ll throw our hat in as well.

Circle of Vengeance has been forged for and by people just like yourself. We have many family units playing together. Our gaming community is already playing together and having fun on many games. The majority are WoW vets jumping back into WoW after a hiatus of many years. Feel free to review us and reach out with any further questions.

-Kintec
Circle of Vengeance
[Circle of Vengeance | Pagle | 18+ | Casual Raiding | Multi-Gaming | Alliance] (CoV Info link)

Check us out! We have 2 raid teams!

Hi Loxs,

I think we would be a good fit for you and your wife. We are group of friends all with full-time jobs and families. With this in mind we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that during weeknights.

[A] [Faerlina]

You can contact me on discord if you’d like nicorth#6211

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Leveling :crossed_swords:
We are making 5 man leveling groups to boost the leveling process. We will assign a group based on your availability to play so a group can be on the same schedule.

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: Officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and Casual.

Message me on Discord: Meo#5613

I posted our Guild Info I believe you guys would be a great fit for us. We are a family started guild (3 brother (32,31,26) and Dad ) We are excited for the nostalgia and ready to make memories. We are designed to push content but at a Family Man or Family Woman’s pace. We understand kids and responsibilities come first and we are centered to accommodate raiding around that schedule. We would love to have you! My contact info is in my Guild info post. let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Loxs,

I think you and your wife would fit great within our guild’s community. We are all 25+ and have the same mindset of having a good time while clearing content. Most of us are looking to make some new friends, do a lot of content together, and progress through the game as a group. If this is something that interests you please shoot me a message on discord.

Hello Loxs,

Symphony of Souls would love to have you, our members are mostly mature players 30+ with vanilla exp. Contact me at Ghyst#1586

Maybe something that works

Hi there Loxs, my wife and I are working together on forming a guild for mature folks and we’ve been quite successful at finding our target audience thus far. We have a few experienced folks amongst us, which means we’ll be raiding, but not at a hardcore level. I don’t wanna bore you with too much detail here, but below is our recruitment spiel if you’re still interested. There’s no commitment required, so you can even come to hang out and make sure the environment is right for you guys before you make those characters…

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

[A] Whitemane Server | Rise of Legends | 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST