Looking for Guild

Hiya Mulem! I think your dark humor would fit in nicely with us if you haven’t found a home yet :wink: We are primarily an OCE guild with quite a few US players (myself included)

Hard Like Heroic is a home for collectors, completionists, and ‘solo players’ who love to play and talk about wow without the stress, drama, or pressure to perform. We have a very active & welcoming discord, we are cross-faction, run keys and are recruiting raiders for AOTC in TWW.

If you’re tired of the toxic environments and elitism found in many performance-driven guilds, you’ve come to the right place.

Who We Are: We pride ourselves on a low-stress environment where players of all levels can thrive. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting out, there’s a place for you here. Our founders, Fendred and Rawr, envisioned a guild where friendship and teamwork are valued above all else. We believe in supporting each other’s growth and celebrating our collective achievements.

Our Values:

Inclusivity: We welcome players from all backgrounds and skill levels. In our guild, everyone is treated with respect and kindness. Community: We believe in building long-term relationships between our members. Whether you’re looking for someone to quest with, tackle challenging achievements, or simply chat with, you’ll always find a reliable friend here.

Fun: Above all, we’re here to have a good time. While we take our adventures seriously, we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey.

What We Do:

Teamwork: Together, we tackle dungeons, raids, and other challenges as a cohesive unit. We believe that by working together, we can overcome any obstacle.

Learning and Growth: Whether you’re looking to improve your skills or learn a new class, is the perfect place to do so. Our experienced members are always willing to lend a hand and share their knowledge.

Collecting and Completion: Are you an avid collector or completionist? You’re in good company! We love hunting achievements, mounts, and collectibles together.

Raiding: We are still in the works on setting up raid times. We are waiting to fill out a bit more and look at everyone’s availability to choose the best times. Tentatively, we are currently looking at Sundays and Thursdays 8:30-10:30p AEST with an alt group on Mondays, but it is subject to change.

Join us on our epic quest through WoW as we strive to complete every challenge the game has to offer! Together, we’ll forge unforgettable memories and build lasting friendships. Adventure awaits—let’s make it legendary!

B-tag: Kunaminy#11756
Discord: Kunaminy

Feel free to message me with any questions or an invite to our Discord!

Carries aint Free is a causal AOTC focused raid guild
We raid Tue-Wed 8-10:30pm EST great group of people laid back and drama free! Feel free to message me anytime.

Madisilv#1253 Bnet
_madisn Discord