Looking for Guild

I am currently looking for a new Guild. I have a resto shaman I have played for over 10 years. Current mythic + over 2600 I also have an evoker with a 2400 mythic score looking to raid and do mythic + content

1 Like

Good day Feldersnach

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

Would like to talk. See below for a few details. Much more to give if you want to talk in discord. Im interested in having a conversation if you want to message me. Discord name - cadberry3

Hey Feldersnatch - hope you’re doing good! We are an adult AOTC and KSH guild that has room for a full time shaman or Pres. General play times are 730pm PST to 10pm PST with raid todays being Tues/Wed. We are located in Hyjal, which is a solid independent server. Let me know if you have any questions or want to talk further. My discord is Markwahlbear - have a good one!

Full g spam below.

Check us out here:

Hey Feldersnach!

We’ve got room for flex-healers and dps if you’re interested.

Keystone Raiders is a new guild on Proudmoore eyeing AOTC for 10.2. We’ll raid one night a week (W 6-9 PT) with the rest of the week focused on M+ teams.

In-game — [A]Hansraj / [H]Hansraaj
Discord — Hansraj
BattleTag — Hansraj#1828

Hey There, would love to chat. We are UnderRaided located on Mal’Ganis AOTC and Mythic + focused.

[Mal’Ganis] AOTC Focused 2 Weeknight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Feldersnach. Our guild is looking for a resto shaman. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST on Area 52.

hit me up on discord and lets chat: Raemynn

Hello there! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more!

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at at steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: No raid tanks currently needed, however we always are on the lookout for off tanks for m+ and those who can swing in for raid if needed

Healers: Currently seeking a holy and/or disc priest, any other healer is also currently welcome

DPS: Any roles/specs are currently open.

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: EX9JPvF9jR

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: makoma
Bnet: MAKATTACK#1886

Hello we are [Is dead] on Zul’jin a new and growing guild pushing for mythic raiding. We current are recruiting dps and heals for 10.2. We would love to invite u to join us even if its for aotc and mythic + our raid times are tuesday & thursday 9-midnight Est.
You can contact me at acidea#1158 on bnet or acidea on discord. have a great day and i hope u join!!

Heya! [Degenerates Only] is on Stormrage, we are rebuilding for Season 3!

I’ll drop the link here to my recruitment page and hopefully we are what you are looking for! Take a look and message me on discord (in link) if you’d like to talk more!

[Degenerates Only] - Rebuilding for Season 3 - Semi Casual AOTC+ - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there, I see you’re also on Turalyon! I will say our guild is a bit full on main healers, however we are always open to flexers and we’re more than willing to swap people on some nights to make sure everyone gets a shot! If we interest you at all then feel free to hit me up!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hello!

Morning Lads is a new Horde guild on Area-52 recruiting for Mythic level Raiding.

This guild is created with a goal of Cutting Edge in 10.2.

We raid strictly 6-hours a week each Saturday and Sunday from 6am-9am server time (EST). Given our aspirations and light schedule, we are seeking raiders who understand the importance of attendance and preparation.

We are currently recruiting ALL classes, specs, and roles.

If you’re interested in joining us or learning more, feel free to reply here or contact me:

Asphixiator#1101 on Bnet
Demo0689 on Discord

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
11/14/2023 release date

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
High Priority
ANY DPS CLASS THAT CAN FLEX HEAL
Holy Priest
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
WW Monk
DPS DK

Medium Priority
DPS Warrior
DPS Druid Moonkin and/or Feral

Low Priority (but still wanted)
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Elemental Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey there Feldersnach! send my RL a friend request on discord or bnet, we’re interested in talking to you about Vinland!

Bnet: Renjitsu#11182
Discord: renjitsu

here is a little information about our guild:

Vinland is a newer guild looking to bolster its raid roster for 10.2! We are a chill group of players that does not put up with any elitism or toxicity. Look, we know some people will never see eye to eye with each other, but if you cannot treat your fellow guild members with respect then this is not the guild for you.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am EST

We are chill but also dont want to waste everyones time, if you arnt the best at the game we will try to help you get better, but you have also have to be willing to get better.

Goals
Our goals are fairly simple for 10.2, a timely AoTC kill and the at the very least the first 3-5 bosses of mythic.