Looking for guild

Returning player looking for new guild server not an issue old guild died during shadowlands and looking to return have exp in raiding and mythic+ willing to fill missing class or specs as well

1 Like

Vitae Rising is an AOTC guild of middle aged raiders currently recruiting more for Aberrus, pvp and M+. Tue/Thur 10PM EST start. Spots available for rdps and a healer. 18+ only. For more info or if you’d like to set up a trial, add me at Rawrabear#1450 or Fenrirulv#4433 (disc).

Hello there! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Aberrus. We are a casual heroic guild that is 8/8H.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
8/8H
-Aberrus-
TBD
Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411
or
Discord - Xcrush#1465

Hi Asiandreite!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey,

I’m looking to recruit for AOTC focused Fri/Sat raiding. I’ll save the spam… if you want to check out my recruitment post. My contact info is at the bottom.

New Moon - Area52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild in April 2023. Everyone any level, any class, any faction is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 8:30pm - 11pm EST.
We are forming a fresh raid team for the 10.1 patch. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Most consumables will be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Our current recruitment needs is some dps. Not really too picky.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/newmoonguild

[A][H] Sargeras - Adult Raiding Guild - LF DPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Asiandreite! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

whats your discord info ?

Hey there! You might be a good fit with us depending on your goals. Check us out on Guilds of WoW or Raider IO! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me via Bnet (Korra#11302).

Hello Asiandreite,

The Jeffs is currently looking for a couple more dps to fill out our roster going into season 2. We’re a small group of friends that enjoy playing the game together while also being able to maintain AotC every tier. If this sounds like it could be a good fit I’d love to hear from you.

Discord: Boogan#3595
Bnet: Beacan#1599

If you are available a lil later in the evening hit me up. We can see if the fit is good. Dropping my spam below

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 8/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for some peeps to help flesh out a solid team for next tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Tank- 1 opening
Melee Dps- Rogue, Dk, Dh
Ranged Dps: Mage, Hunter, SP

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Discord: Fedca#5743 (GL)
Btag: fedca#1826

Hi Asiandreite - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will thrive with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

We’ve achieved AOTC - 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates. We’re preparing for Aberrus along with doing some fun activities up until Season Two. :slight_smile:

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more. I look forward to speaking with you!

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hello Asiandreite,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

2/8 Mythic Vault

8/8 Heroic Vault

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey there, you didn’t say what days & times you’re looking for, but we’d be interested in chatting with you to see if we may be a fit! I’ll leave our copy-paste below but hit me up if you’d like to talk about it!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Perfect Insanity EST 2014

• Vault of Incarnates - 8/8 Heroic

Raid times as of April 2023:

• Tuesday – 8pm until 10pm CST (server time)/9pm until 11pm EST
  • Friday – 8pm until 11pm CST (server time)/9pm until 12am EST

If you would like to know more feel free to reach out on discord Nolan#7408

Heyo! Zar here looking for some DPS to help fill out our team for 10.1!! Currently we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. At the moment we would love a Mage or Demon Hunter, but are open to anyone and everyone.

Bløød Møney is a Heroic focused guild that was formed in SL to mainly run Mythic+, but times have changed and are now geared to Raiding! We will run Mythics but its more of a “whenever” people are on type of thing instead of a scheduled event. We do love to hangout in Discord and are actually going to starting community events on Thursdays! Want to Hang? Want to Mythic+? Want to Raid? Well reach out via Bnet or Discord! I look forward to seeing you in Aberrus and beyond!

Bnet - Malaria55#1422
Discord - Malaria 3787