Looking for Guild

Older gamer here looking to find a casual friendly guild to run instances, mythic+ or raiding. Hoping to find like minded people that realize this is a game and we’re supposed to have fun!

What class spec are you looking at playing? We are need of ranged dps and 1 healer currently (Paladin pref). We raid Tuesday/thrus 8-11 cst.

Let’s chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Balinore,

Venterra here, but you can call me Venty. I’m the GM of the Zul’jin Horde guild . Not going to lie, it kind of sounds like our group and you is a match made in heaven. We’re a mature group of players who have been playing WoW together for over 7 years. We’re a smaller group, but we’re a close knit group. I would go so far as to say that the core of us are as close of friends as you would make in real life.

We’re a more mature group too, like yourself. We’re all 30+ in age. 2 of our guildies, one being our main tank, are husband and wife and also both grandparents. We are still active and playing most nights toigether, raiding two nights a week and doing M+ most other nights, but we are well past the the years of pushing really hard to clear all content and really putting an emphasis on hardcore clearing raids or high M+ keys. Don’t get me wrong, we still like to do the best we can, but not at the expense of no longer enjoying the game. We make a point to only go as far as we get enjoyment out of the game. And together, that’s had us sitting at clearing Normal difficulty on most raids, and either clearing or being really close to clearing Heroic. We’re a laidback group who puts more emphasis on the people we play with than worrying about how we do. Not that we don’t care at all, but we are more concerned about making sure we do everything in our power to ensure everyone is doing what they enjoy, and not feeling pressured to do something they don’t like or feel stressed that they aren’t getting a certain boss on a pull.

If this sounds the kind of group you’d like to be with, feel free to reply to this message or add me on Battlenet to talk me at Venterra#11568.

Hope to hear back from you soon!
Venterra

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp(mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 8/8N 4/8H (2nd week as guild group)

Looking for:

Tank: Closed

Healers: Open
HIGH PRIORITY:
Resto Druid
Holy Priest

DPS: Open
High Priority Ranged:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter
Balance Druid

High Priority Melee:
DPS DK

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join. Also looking for M+ players.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions you may have.

B-Tag

GM/Healing Officer: Borden#11825

Officer/RL: Drty#1552

Dps Officer: DoonieKing#1801

The Fjord Vanguard on Stromrage. We are chill people and we are mostly a group of friends that love playing the game. Come join us man.

Well met, Balinore! Lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who enjoy playing the game with other social members. Mythic+, casual raiding, pvp, questing, leveling alts, hunting transmog, getting achievements, and anything else you enjoy!

We clear each raid tier on normal. Currently 7/8 in Vault. Raid time starts at 8PM CST and lasts for 2 hours with a mid-way break. Super casual. We have members who run mythic+ from casual lower keys to pushing for KSM. We have an active discord server for chatting and sharing content.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, chill home give us a shout! We would love to have ya! Inclusion is our priority. LGBTQ+, 420, and family friendly. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

For more details message me via Discord @Mojosan#6073

Hey Balinore,

Let’s chat, I think you’d be a good fit.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral, Arms Warrior, Rogue, DH
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

fellgamestar#1386 bnet
Fellg#9482 discord
if you are just looking for a casual and friendly guild then add me in one of these two and we can chat about it

Hey! Here’s a little more about my guild, I think you would fit right in.
<Roll for Initiative> US-Area52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hello Balinore!

If any of this sounds like it is what you’re looking for feel free to send me a message on discord or b.net!

Holy Rãmen Empire is an Alliance guild on the server Moon Guard, looking for like minded players to come join us. We have an AOTC mentality and want to have a solid core team to progress AOTC for each teir . We are currently 6/8 heroic, but we have quite a few who have achieved 7/8 and 8/8 heroic.

Requirements:

• A desire to progress and achieve AOTC for the current and future raids.
  • Mature mindset, everyone in the guild is 21+ and respects each others time.
  • A desire to always improve and work with a team.
  • Respectful of other members on the team
  • Knowledge and skill with your chosen class and the ability to improve.

What we currently are looking for:

Melee or range dps specifically rogue, druid, demon hunters, monk, priest. But we are open to other spec/roles depending on the situation.

We currently have a main and off-tank, but a melee dps with a tank off spec would be fantastic!

Healers we are currently filled with healers, but are lacking a Resto Druid.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday and Thursdays from 7pm till 9pm CST(5pm-7pm PST) we raid for 2 hours give or take depending on how the nights going. We take a 10 minute break halfway though.

Besides raiding, or if you are not ready to commit to a raid team, we are also active in:

• Mythic +, we have people pushing from 10-22 keys
  • Pvp (from time to time, whenever comp stomp is available)
  • Alts and running older content

Contact me at either of these if you want to chat , or join our discord to see if you enjoy the atmosphere.

We also don’t require you to join the guild or server if you just want to trial to see if it’s right for you, or us.

Discord: Wammo#5411
Battle.net: Wammo#11464

Hi Balinore - Let’s have fun :slight_smile: We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.