Looking for guild

Looking for a long term guild to go in to Df an current have healer or dps hit me up an we can chat about times an days Crixus250x#1682

hi! I just wanted to reach out and send my guild info to you to see if maybe we were a good fit for you. If you have any questions you can reach me on discord. Byndi#5161

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Staby (that’s my Roomba’s name :smiley: ),

Reformation is an active M+ and Normal Raiding guild on the Alliance side. We run the bulk of our group content from 8-10 eastern to allow people from all over to join in the fun. We dabble in heroic raiding but don’t push AotC. WoW is fun and we don’t try to turn it into a second job. Happy to chat if you’d like to know more about us. My BNet is in the general info post below. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Sam

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance

Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)

Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?

Want to run dungeons or raid?

Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all work towards our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 1 Raid Team (Cleared season 1, 2 & 3 normal raids, running every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). Off Sundays and Thursdays are reserved for low keys for those that want to have vault options, but aren’t interested in pushing keys.

Reformation has active collection and M+ players, with some of the top collectors on the server node and a number of KSM people that are all willing to help out other players that have similar interests.

Check us out on Raider io or GuildsofWoW.

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Hi Sneakstaby!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild abd community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

I’m Okwhoforted from on US Zul’jin Hordeside. We are a small guild that’s growing fast. We would like you to grow along with us!

We are forming a raid team for Dragonflight and would like you to be part of it. We also have nights for running Mythics.

Our guild is small and you won’t slip through the cracks with us. If we seem like a good fit for you, please message me on discord @ Lilb#7423 or btag @ Lilb#11809!

HMU would love to talk to you

< Shared Brain Cell > is looking for more top tier players and like minded individuals to join our roster. We are pushing mythic content and are in the need of a few pumpers.

We raid:
Monday Tuesday Thursday 6pm pst-8pm pst

Our discord is always active. And we are constantly running keys. If you’re into raiding and running keys this is the home for you!

Current recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Warrior
Back-Up Tank (will have opportunities to become a core tank)
DK
Hunter

But we will take players of significant skill, as we believe in the philosophy of bringing the player, rather than the class.

Please reach out to me if you are interested and we will set up a interview

Discord: Neonpaws#3529
Bnet: Neon#1322

heya take a look at us see if the times could work for us