Looking for guild

Fairly Decent & friendly player looking for a guild to raid Heroic and Possibly some mythic Progress and M+ dungeons. As a player I learn mechanics quickly and Don’t often make mistakes. I am pretty flexible when it comes to playing Classes and specs, I can tank, MDPS and RDPS but my Healing needs some work. I Don’t care what Faction or server the guild is I can switch but only for a guild that can happily say they are making progress. I personally am 9/9N 1/9H

Character:
[H]Shaman: 388-Ele (Gearing:Enh&Resto)
[H]Paladin: 390-Prot, 388-Ret (Gearing:Holy)
[A]Paladin: 365-Ret (No Prot or Holy gear)
[A]Warrior: 371-Fury,Arms (No Prot Gear)
[A]Hunter: 350-MM or BM (Survival Maybe?)
[A] Priest: 358 -Shadow or Disc (I refuse to play Holy)
[A] Deathknight: 355-Blood (No Frost or unholy Gear)

If you need to fill a class let me know and i can level it up or gear up something that i already have. My raid times are pretty flexible. I’ve been longing for something more than just raiding so if there are groups that can do M+ dungeons with than i can be happy. I’m Constantly finishing with 7-10 at the end of the week and i’d like to get more gear and shoot higher.

If you think i’d be suitable for a spot in your guild just drop your Btag or a link to your guild recruitment on the Forums. Yours sincerely :slight_smile:

Hi Anaruk,

Goomz on Barthilas Horde is searching for more Ranged DPS.

If you’re keen on playing horde Resto. Dropbears of funk would be interested.

1/9m 7.30 wed/Thursday

Contact me in game

Hey Anaruk we are currently recruiting on Frostmourne [A]. Current progress is 6/9H (a bit stuck on Mek!), raiding two nights a week on the weekends Sat/Sun 7pm-11pm server time.

If you are looking for more then just raiding then you sound like my type of player as I think the game gets boring with only one focus and I spend time almost daily running M+ guild calendar events for people who both want to push high keys or just want their weekly 10 or gear up an alt. You appear to be in similar key range to a lot of our raiders so you would probably fit in well to the group.

If you want to talk further my btag is sephiroth#2825 or just find me in game, i’m on most evenings on weeknights and longer on weekends. If we aren’t what you are after then I wish you all the best with your guild search.

Hi Anaruk,

If you are still looking for a guild Talk Nerdy To Me on Frostmourne Horde is looking for raiders. Check out our post or add me on bnet Kaje#11766 if you wanted to chat.

Hey, Anaruk!

I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time(9/9N 4/9H), a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search for more ranged DPS, as well as a resto shaman if that’s something you’d be interested in. We run W/F 7-930 CST and have an optional alt run on Sundays at the same time. We’re a mature/adult guild with a friendly/laid-back raid environment. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to contact me directly on bnet: Conweezy#1387.

Best of luck in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok

Hey check out felbane add one of us to btag and we can chat Felbane -Frostmounre

If you’re still looking, I’m recruiting for ‘hemingways gun’ on Dath-Remar/Khazgoroth.

Details below:

hemingways gun’ is an old guild on Dath/Khaz. Originally, we began on Proudmoore, but migrated here when Aus realms were made.

We have raided since Wrath. At the time, we raided heroic 10man, and did that through the next few Xpacs until 10man disappeared and flex appeared. Since then, we have been a mostly heroic guild of between 12/15 players who have raided heroic content. We raid one night a week, on a Sunday, between 8 and 11 Sydney time.

We are looking to recruit for our raid to grow it. Anyone who has raided in small guilds on heroic content in BfA will recognise that Bliz are not really scaling their content for smaller raids. None of it is impossible, but if you ever killed heroic Zul with 10 players, you’ll realise what an unnecessary hassle it was.

We would like to grow to around 20. That would allow us the choice of a few mythic bosses once we finish heroic, should we wish. To allow for that, we would like to recruit about 5 to 6 dps of various kinds, and 2 healers. We’re already a functioning raid, so we have 2 tanks, 2 healers, and about 9 dps. We’re all geared at the late 380s, early 390s part. Ideally you would be as well.

For heals: No monks (we currently have 2)

For dps: open to any, but would like a balanced recruitment of melee and ranged. A DK with a tank offset would be nice.

Our guild is an old guild. If you’re wondering who it’ll suit, it’s someone who has played for a while, but who has commitments outside the game, such as family, work, studies. A lot of us have been playing from vanilla, so you should look at the medium age of the guild as 30+. We’re also a female friendly, gay friendly, all kinds of friendly guild. I say this because sometimes it matters for people.

Over the years, most of our recruitment has been friends of friends and so forth. People who show tend to stay. So, if you’re looking for a chill environment where bosses get killed, mythic pluses get run, pvp happens, people talk about films and books and someone makes some bad jokes, drop us a line. You can either whisper for an officer, or you can hit me up on my btag, which is Xaki#1258.

Resurgence, Horde, Barth.
We are 9/9H, 1/9M.

We are looking for dedicated raiders to keep the progression moving forward.

We raid wed, thurs and Sun : 6.45pm till 10pm SVT

BTAG Evilc#1288

Hey mate if ya need a home our guild is taking new people to try through mythic progression Hit me up Ad below and all its nonsense XD

Tested on Animals is currently looking for reliable raiders for Mythic BoD prog, currently 9/9N 8/9 H 1/9 M. Raid times: Wed/ Sun/ Mon 7:30-10:00pm Barthilas server time

Heya!

My btag is in this link which will also tell you about us :smiley: <Fate> Heroic Only - #7 by Pikella-nagrand

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders that have pushed through Mythic Uldir and now we are ready to enter Mythic BoD.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 400. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 1/9M BoD.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce
Weekly Heroic BoD and Mythic BoD runs as well as Mythic + Groups pushing/farming 10+ keys.
We are looking for 6 players to progress as a full 20-Man group through Mythic:

1 Tank: Death Knight / Paladin / Monk / Druid
2 Healers: Priest / Druid / Paladin preferred
2 Melee and 1 Ranged DPS

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time):
Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Sunday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Monday: 7:30pm - 10pm

Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!
Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang
Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

[A] Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir, 5/11M in Antorus and 5/9M in Tomb but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time (11-2 EST and 8-11 PST). On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909, rvutien#1654, Sentinel#12659.

handle it is Alliance on Nagrand looking for ranged dps 9/9N 9/9H 1/9 mythic, had some people take a break so missing a few for mythic prog. Here is our link

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a Shadow priest in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hi Anaruk,
Check us out.