Looking for guild

I have a warlock, mage or possibly blood dk with undetermined offspec. I am putting time in gearing up at the moment with dk being the best geared at 228 with level 6 legendary. Have enough for offspec level 6 legendary Currently my main and running mythic+ and have one normal run through of SoD so late to the game on this tier.

Also gearing lock currently at 215 ilvl and mage about 210 ilvl. Both will be a little slower to gear at the moment due to DK main. I am looking for a guild that i can run with when i get to at least min requirements for raid.

The following times and days are when i am available: Mon-Thur 7pm to 11pm EST. Weekends are inconsistent at best with Sunday being the most stable, and generally will never be able to raid on Saturday. Also about 30 mins flexible on either side of times, just those are preferred.

Discord: Myztiq#9717
Bnet: Dreadstryke#1145

Still looking & putting this back up top. It is Friday

Not sure if you are open to server transferring/or faction but our guild is looking to rebuild our roster (more so to get ready for 9.2) We are still raiding however this tier to get AOTC which alluded us due to attendance.

Here is our ad below and our contact info.

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed is a semi casual adult raiding guild looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time. Unfortunately the current events with blizzard have forced us to rebuild our ranks as many players are “taking a break”.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (1) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks but I (as in Brew) wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300

I am open to transferring and maybe faction changing.

Here is our contact info so we can chat further:

Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155

Edited and updated

Hello there we are in need of a DPS DK to fill out our heroic raid roster.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 9/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Hey Myztiq! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819