Looking for guild - willing to switch servers

Have a few 60s sitting around 240. Looking for a guild that does M+. Mostly do heals and a bit of tanking if needed.

Been a while since I raided (LK) but happy to give that a go if there’s a need.

Mostly active evenings and weekend CST.

Thanks for your consideration.

1 Like

Hi there Tankini,

I am recruiting for an AotC Horde guild on Thrall named Assault. We’re currently 11/11 N and 7/11 H. We raid Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST (10p-1a EST). The majority of our members run at least one key a week for their cache with a few who run more for score and for fun.

Right now we do have one core healing spot available - Pretty much anything there except resto druid or MW monk would be great.

We’re a guild of career/family-oriented adults, so we understand things come up in real life that may cause you to miss raid(s). We also take a couple of major raid breaks throughout the year, most notably one in the summer and one at the holidays.

If the schedule works for you & all sounds good, reach out to me on BNet to chat! limbrok#1655 (all lowercase).

Best,
Liim

Hello Tankini!

I’m Kiuayoukai, a recruitment officer for our horde guild Found a Green Quest. I think you would be a great fit! I would love to chat with you!

Found a Green Quest - a US horde community on Zul’jin is now recruiting all classes & roles for 9.2 for raiding, questing Mythic Keystones & more. We’re planning to hit the ground running for AOTC in Sepulcher of The First Ones. Our raid nights are Sundays & Wednesdays 7:30pm-10pm Est. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out to me via Discord or in game only.
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11n 5/11h pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi Tankini,

If you are looking for a guild, come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 8/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

`````" HUGE " ``````
— Raid time Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30. more days in the future to come.
—Mythic+ pushing keys to get members KSM
Looking for HEALERS and DPS
----Pm for more info.
very new looking till fill it all! ksm members and just looking to set up for a raid group! not to crazy!!! also thrall is a huge server worth the transfer to!

Hey Tankini!

Reborn is looking for some people to help us get our roster thiccer so we can push deeper into Heroic. We are currently 2/11 Heroic with aspirations of AoTC. We usually get it but it’s rougher this time due to rebuilding after the Great FF14 Exodus ™.

We’re trying to build back up to semi regular M+, occasionally pvp, and in general try to keep our community vibrant and active. But to pull that off we need help rebuilding our numbers!

Our raid nights are Tues./Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST, but usually someone’s down to do something most days during the week.

If you want to read the super long boring recruitment thread you can find it here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Or you can contact me in game at Nephilim#1432 and ask any questions you may have.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage - I will leave our raid spam below but I think we can be a good fit. We are mainly an evening guild and when we arent raiding we love to run keys and push.

We are a Mythic raiding guild (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 10/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref MW but any good player

DPS:
Rogue
Enh Sham
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

[A]”No Fun” 7/11H SoTFO US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 10.0.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 5 years and are into our 13th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic + (Have several peeps with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2K), events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hey, Tankini,
Not sure if you’re looking to heal in raid, but I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction–an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, raiding Normal and Heroic, running keys, etc, we’re looking for a raid healer.
If you’re interested, feel free to hit me up on battlenet, RowanBeth#1291 or I can also be reached on Discord, Beth #0208 .