Looking for guild to get aotc

I need a guild that is consistently getting aotc. Would be a plus if said guild had people regularly doing m+,and preferably horde on illidan since I am thinking of going their next.

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.3.
Spots open are: (high needs)Spriest, Warrior, Rogue, DK
BfA Progression:All BfA AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/7qEZB25 (feel free to join us)
Requirements:good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653
Btag: eternalinfer#1281
Thanks!

Check out Raid 4 and Raid 6 at SeraphGuild.com!

Thats great. I thought you were name sounded familiar then it all clicked when I saw ilpad. lol

1 Like

Hi Gabriel,

We are alliance and on Earthen ring but we get AOTC and do mythic+! Check out our info.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Add me @ Basedgod#1650 very very active guild

Hey there Gabriel!

Out of Reality is a recently formed guild on Stormrage full of players with different wow experiences that have banded together to have fun. Currently 8/8H with Mythic progression in mind. We are looking for other casual players that want to tackle endgame content in a fun and stress-free way.

Raid Times

Thursday - Optional Farm Raid @7pm EST

Friday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

Saturday - Core Raid 8:30-11pm EST

If You want to know more add my btag Baratheon#1147 or one of our Raid Leads MsPanda#1193 & MrPanda#11738

7/8M 57% Queen Asz killed 1 add got the 2nd add to 45% Prog get aotc every sunday on alts recruiting any exceptional players for our mythic team we supply food flasks pots and a 10 for the week we raid tuesday wednesday 6:30PST to 10:30PST for 4 hours if you would like to join please add my discord Connor#9146 :slight_smile: