Looking for guild tips

Hi, I am a 70 fire mage on the Pagle server and I’m trying to find a guild to help teach me the does and don’ts of WOW, I have only done kara once as a pug any help would be great honestly.

Go on discord. Id look for a large guild with mutiple raid teams who are casual friendly. Most are. Join as a casual. And you’re good. Just don’t expect a raid spot.

It can be any large, and large, raiding guild. Go back up a month in the guild recruiting channel and pick one.

look for guild recruitment spam in trade, find one you like the hours of and chat with the advertiser.

Ty to everyone and i greatly appreciate your help i was lucky enough to almost immediately find a discord server and start find people to help teach me more in-depth

You will probably be asked to go arcane at some point, fyi

Guides exist for a reason.

#1 Don’t of wow… don’t play fire mage… Arcane or bust

outside of casual guilds that probably run only kara, guilds will probably ask you to respec arcane for a main raid spot

Reroll arcane mage. Thank me later

Use the guides for both class info and raids on both WoWHead and Icy Veins. YouTube vids are also a great way to improve your play and learn raid mechanics. The info is plentiful for self-learning. The key to getting into raiding is to have a mentality of continuous self-improvement. If someone says you suck… relative to the norm, you probably do… for now. Just focus on getting better every time you run a dungeon or raid.

As for Arcane Mage spec… do this once you get 2 pieces of Tier 5. It’s not really worth spending a ton of money on fire mage gear at this point, since T5 content is soon to be back content and you can probably get the 2pc set in one run.

As a arcane mage since P1, I confirm that you can easily play arcane mage with just the pre-raid BiS. I’ts sure the 2 pieces bonus is an awesome addition (approx +250 DPS) but same with pre-raid BiS you will do more dps than fire spec.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.