Looking for guild (Primarily MW)

I am looking for a guild to get back to serious business of raiding and mythic+. I am looking forward to pushing content in both areas. I haven’t done much of anything in either this xpac, but this patch has reignited my desire to push content.
I am only really looking to either heal on monk or dps as DH, both are linked below. These i have been putting extensive time in lately and really find both fun to play. I will not play WW because i absolutely suck at that spec. Paladin going holy

My availability is Mon - Fri 7pm EST to 11PM EST
Sat-Sun Maybe
Discord: Myztify#9157
Bnet: Susipria#1667

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/myztìfy

1 Like

Hey there Dungeon Crawl is recruiting range/melee dps and heals we raid tues and Thursday 8-11 est with an optional day Saturday on illidan we mostly do heroic and usually the first few bosses on mythic we mostly just like to have fun raiding not think of it as a job.If you would like to chat my GT is Corrona2013#1234

Bumping up to top

Hey there, we’d be happy to take either your MW or your DH - whichever you’d prefer to play really! I sent you a btag request but I also wanted to leave the rest of our info below.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N with some pulls on Anduin and depending on interest we’ll either try some Heroic or give more attempts on Anduin this coming Saturday! All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

Added both

Updated and edited

bump up to top

Updated main post

Good morning

Greetings!

We know what it takes to achieve CE. This is a place where you can learn and show off your skills. All we ask is that you know how to play your class, and understand the resources available to you to improve. We’ve always believed in having fun while raiding, and plan to keep it that way.

Please add Supremacy#11937 on Bnet for your consideration! :slight_smile:

Raid times and days will be Tues / Thurs 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

Our group consists of a set of raiders with CE experience, with a fun and engaging environment (actual facts). Worst case, join us for a run and find out for yourself.

NO prior mythic experience is required, just know your class and how to PUMP.

What we’re recruiting:

MW Monk
Ele Sham

Regardless of what the list is above, feel free to get in touch with me as we will ALWAYS consider any strong applicants.

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for AOTC/Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Tanks: Anything but Brewmaster

Healers: All

DPS: All

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Would prefer not to go past 11pm EST, but definitely cannot go past midnight EST.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Bump it up

Hi! <Earthshroud - Wildhammer US - Horde> We are looking to fill our 2/3/9 core for Normal SOTFO progression. We also run Mythic+ keys on off-days. You are just what we are looking for! We raid Tues/Wed 9pm - 12am server-time (Central). Hope to hear back!

Did you find a group yet? We’re highly interested in you :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 7/11N & 2/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer/Dps Hybrid

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Not sure if you’ve found a guild or not, but our days and time match up perfectly. And we would definitely be interested in your MW…

[H] [Mal’Ganis] < Small Indie Guild> 10/11 N is currently recruiting to solidify our raid roster for Sepulcher of the First Ones. Built upon a strong core group of raiders, our goal is to maintain a fun, engaging and competitive atmosphere while pushing content.

Backed by leadership with an extensive history of AotC and mythic raiding experience, we are looking to establish not only an AotC raid team, but a community. We have rapidly progressed through Normal SFO, and are ready to start our Heroic push! We are constantly running keys, improving ourselves individually and as a group.

Raid days/times:

• Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged: Warlock/Boomie/Mage/Shadow/Shaman

• Healers: Rshaman/Rdruid

If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still reach out as our philosophy here is to “bring the player, not the class” and as such we are always on the lookout for exceptional players to add to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact one of the following:

Discord- Dewki#6225 - Warbroken#1542
B.net- Layindatpipe#1399 - Warbroken#1488