Looking for guild on pvp sever NA. making either gnome mage or dwarf priest

I will be making a char on a NA pvp server just looking for a guild that will be active and needs priests or mage

Hey Romgaibo,

If you’re interested in Casual Progression check out our times and see if it suits you!

Heya! We are currently looking for a few more mages and priests for our main raid group, here is our guilds info:

[NA] | Whitemane | Alliance | Progression
is a progression raiding guild whose main focus will be on creating a mature, dedicated, and fun loving community of players while progressing through the main vanilla wow raid content. Our guild staff have been playing the game for over a decade with experience raiding through most of the vanilla endgame content including AQ40 and Naxx. Our focus is to have a flexible main raid group that will be able to make steady progression through the content during each of the phases. We also welcome members focused on PvP, PvE, or a more casual game style to join our community.

Expectations
Respect the community, and respect the rules. Our community is friendly to players of all types, but we will be expecting good attendance and play if you are seeking to join the main raid group.

Schedule *
Friday: 6pm - 9pm PST
Saturday/Sunday: 12pm - 3pm PST

*Will include additional raid times when another raid group is added. Saturday and Sunday are cleanup/optional raid days. Tuesday may extend to an additional hour as needed

Recruitment
Warrior: 6/8
Rogue: 2/6
Mage: 6/7
Priest: 3/6
Warlock: 1/4
Paladin: Full
Hunter: Full
Druid: Full

If the class you want is full, we intend to run a second raid group as needed.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach out to me Arishnakrov#6398 or join our guilds discord to begin the application process: https://discord.gg/J9u48p3

Give this a browse b4 you decide your faction/home [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs

Just a option for you man good luck in finding a home

if u wanna roll horde hit me up
we have cows

Welcome to Animosity an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message Xiten#2880 or Vite#4007. Or join us on discord - SDAXhcR

Hey man, Versus is currently looking for both mages and priests! We’ve been around for a long time and have always been a very active guild everywhere we have played. Here is some info on our guild in the post below, if you are interested or have any questions about the guild or our current roster & class needs, hit me up on discord!

Hey, ENCORE still needs priests. We’re rolling in Grobbulus.

heres an update Delete old posting