Looking for guild in Emerald Dream

I have a couple Alliance toons I can run would like to play my warlock but I am willing to play what is needed. Available all days of the week after 2Pm server time on Emerald Dream. Edit: To add some more info. I am looking to raid in a more casual sense but dont mind if its more serious and often. MrPeanut#1513 if interested or want to contact me.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested. We are @ Moon Guard.