Looking for guild (Horde)

Hello everyone, returning player for Shadowlands, I used to play on NA servers but because I moved across the world I transfered to Barthilas.

I am looking for a guild for Shadowlands, I’m mainly interested in Dungeons and raids.

I usually main Prot pally and my offspec is usually Holy.

Thanks

Hey Guedaille, Gileads Blood may be a good for for you. Feel free to hit me up on bnet or discord for a chat
Cadmoon#1540 bnet
Cadmoon#7668 discord

1 Like

Hey there, welcome back! Check us out, we are newly formed on Barthilas. Here is the post we have going:

Chaos By Design is recruiting for Shadowlands. We are a newly formed guild looking for players of all levels/skill/progression to join our community. Our focus is on building a positive environment where everyone can enjoy the game. Whether you are a veteran of WoW, or newly returned, you are welcome here with us!

As Shadowlands approaches, we will be creating a raid team (focused on AOTC each tier, with 1 night per week), building several M+ teams , and helping those returning to the game in any way we can. We believe that having a single raid night, as well as a focused M+ night is the most efficient way to enjoy the game and progress!

Our ideal recruit is someone who is positive, enjoys the game, and enjoys helping others. That’s it…we don’t care about your io, your ilvl, or any of those other measurements that define many other guild recruitment posts.

If you are looking for a place to call home while you game, then Chaos By Design is for you! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out: BNET: Sinister#1675 or Discord: Sìnìstèr#4997.

Sin

1 Like